Here are the injuries we're tracking from Sunday's games:
- Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green was carted off with a right foot injury and did not return against the Denver Broncos. Linebacker Vontaze Burfict was ruled out after suffering a concussion.
- Broncos cornerback Chris Harris was carted off the field with a lower leg injury and ruled out against the Bengals. Harris told reporters afterward he suffered a broken fibula but doesn't think surgery will end his season.
- Steelers wideout Justin Hunter (shoulder) and running back James Conner(lower leg) both suffered injuries and did not return. Coach Mike Tomlin told reporters after the game that Conner suffered a lower leg contusion.
- Baltimore Ravens tight end Maxx Williams suffered a stinger against the Atlanta Falcons and was evaluated for a concussion. Guard Alex Lewis exited with a shoulder injury.
- Buffalo Bills center Russell Bodine has been ruled out against the Miami Dolphins after suffering a leg injury in the first quarter.
- Green Bay Packers offensive tackle Bryan Bulaga suffered a knee injury and was ruled out against the Arizona Cardinals. Guard Byron Bell exited with a knee injury.
- Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen suffered a foot injury against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and did not return. Olsen told reporters he ruptured his plantar fascia and intimated he'll miss the remainder of the season.
- Houston Texans cornerback Johnathan Joseph exited with a neck injury against the Cleveland Browns. NFL Network's James Palmer said Joseph suffered a stinger, per a source, but that he is expected to be available for next week's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Offensive tackle Kendall Lamm was ruled out after being evaluated for a concussion.
- Browns cornerback Denzel Ward was ruled out after being evaluated for a concussion. Defensive lineman Larry Ogunjobi exited with a bicep injury.
- Los Angeles Rams running back Malcolm Brown was ruled out against the Detroit Lions with a shoulder injury.
- Seattle Seahawks guard D.J. Fluker exited with a hamstring injury against the San Francisco 49ers. Coach Pete Carroll characterized the injury afterward as "pretty significant."
- New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold (foot) sat out for the third consecutive week Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.
- The Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry (heel), who returned to practice this past week, was inactive for Sunday's game against the Oakland Raiders.