Taylor cleared the concussion protocol and returned to practice Thursday. However, Hue Jackson said the quarterback is dealing with a back injury.
Here are other injuries we are monitoring:
- Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy announced quarterback Aaron Rodgers (knee) and tight end Jimmy Graham (knee) will be limited Thursday. This marks the first time since Week 1 that Rodgers will get in work on the field before Saturday. McCarthy told reporters that Graham's practice status is for maintenance purposes.
- Buffalo Bills tight end Charles Clay (shoulder/hip) was not practicing during the portion open to the media. He was limited Wednesday.
- Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford (groin), safety Eric Berry (heel) and linebacker Terrance Smith (shin contusion) did not practice.
- Philadelphia Eagles running back Jay Ajayi (back) returned to practice. Ajayi missed Week 3 and has been limited since getting hurt in the first half of the Eagles' second game. Running back Darren Sproles (hamstring), who has been sidelined since Week 1, remained out. Wide receiver Alshon Jeffery was absent because of illness, one day after being a full participant for the first time since undergoing offseason shoulder surgery.
- New York Jets linebacker Josh Martin cleared concussion protocol. Safety Marcus Maye (ankle/foot), wide receiver Terrelle Pryor (ankle), safety Doug Middleton (knee/finger), and cornerback Buster Skrine (knee) were all limited at practice Thursday. Receiver Charone Peake (hamstring) and tight end Neal Sterling (concussion) did not participate in practice.
- Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota (elbow) and offensive tackle Jack Conklin (knee) were again full participants. Conklin is getting closer to making his season debut after suffering a torn ACL in January.
- Indianapolis Colts offensive tackle Anthony Castonzo (hamstring), safety Malik Hooker (hip/groin) and running back Marlon Mack were limited. Tight end Eric Ebron (shoulder knee) and safety Clayton Geathers (knee) were full.
- Houston Texans wide receivers Sammie Coates (hamstring), Keke Coutee (hamstring), Will Fuller (hamstring) and DeAndre Hopkins (thumb/ankle/hamstring), guard Senio Kelemete (knee) and cornerbacks Shareece Wright (shoulder) and Kayvon Webster (Achilles) were limited.
- Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman was limited, a notable upgrade for him given his absence since suffering a knee injury in Week 1.
- Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (abdomen) was limited after sitting out Wednesday.
- Detroit Lions defensive end Ezekiel Ansah (shoulder) didn't practice and guard T.J. Lang (back) and offensive lineman Frank Ragnow (knee) were limited.