NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the Houston Texans' receiver suffered cracked ribs in the loss, but the damage is not extensive and he may just miss one game, per a source informed of the injury.
Fuller downplayed the injury after the game.
Like the rest of the Texans' offense, Fuller soared with Deshaun Watson under center and has struggled since the dynamic rookie went down with a knee injury. From Weeks 4 through 8, Fuller compiled 278 total yards on 13 receptions and a whopping seven touchdown catches. With Tom Savage under center the past two weeks, the wideout has four catches for 47 yards and zero touchdowns.
Fuller missed the start of the season after suffering a collarbone injury in early August.
Here are other injuries we're tracking Monday:
- Cleveland Browns coach Hue Jackson announced linebacker Jamie Collins' season is over after suffering an MCL injury in the loss to the Detroit Lions. Collins suffered the injury while being tackled after intercepting Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford in Sunday's 38-24 loss to Detroit. The team announced on Tuesday that they placed Collins on injured reserve.
Collins' injury brings an end to a campaign that was hampered by health issues. The linebacker also missed three games due to a concussion suffered earlier in the season. Collins signed a massive extension in the offseason and is a very obvious key piece to Cleveland's defense, which missed him almost immediately, as evidenced by Detroit's offensive output on the ground and through the air.
"That's unfortunate," Jackson said of Collins' injury. "That's a big blow to our defensive football team. He's one of our best players and one of our leaders and one of our real good locker room guys. And we'll miss him. But that's football. It happens. He'll grow and get back as soon as he can and be stronger and better for it."
- Atlanta Falcons running back Devonta Freeman is in the concussion protocol after suffering a hit to the head against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday. When asked about Freeman's potential availability for next week's game against the Seattle Seahawks, coach Dan Quinn told reporters: "I won't rule him out until they say he's out."
Defensive back DeAngelo Hall, who recently returned from a torn ACL, suffered a bone bruise in the knee area in the loss to the Minnesota Vikings, a source told Rapoport.
- Tennessee Titans coach Mike Mularkey told reporters that quarterback Marcus Mariota underwent tests and has a sore shoulder and mild ankle sprain, but should be all right.
- The Arizona Cardinals re-signed quarterback Matt Barkley as potential insurance in case Drew Stanton's sprained knee keeps him sidelined in the days ahead. The team also officially placed offensive tackle D.J. Humphries (knee), safety Tyvon Branch (knee) and tight end Ifeanyi Momah (ankle) on injured reserve.
- The Oakland Raiders are shutting Gareon Conley down. Oakland placed the rookie cornerback on injured reserve with a shin injury. Conley hadn't played since Week 3.
- Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers is in the league's concussion protocol, coach Anthony Lynn said.