The Eagles quarterback and Super Bowl LII MVP was the top seller for all league-licensed product sold from March 1 to May 31 this year, according to a list provided by the NFLPA. Foles bested his Super Bowl counterpart, Tom Brady, and fellow Philadelphia legend Carson Wentz, who were both second and third in apparel sold.
The NFLPA defined "officially licensed NFL player branded merchandise sold" as everything from jerseys to bobbleheads, from socks to Fatheads, and from pet products to cake decorations(?).
- Nick Foles, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
- Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots
- Carson Wentz, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
- Saquon Barkley, RB, New York Giants
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers
- Ezekiel Elliott, RB, Dallas Cowboys
- Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, San Francisco 49ers
- Odell Beckham Jr., WR, New York Giants
- Derek Carr, QB, Oakland Raiders
Other #funfacts from the NFLPA's apparel press release:
» No player saw more pet accessories and apparel sold in his image than Brady.
» OBJ led sales in cake decorations by DecoPac. Sweet.