Monday's Friday's health and safety news from the world of football:
- The New York Times featured the production team behind the "No More" campaign that includes former and current NFL players.
- ESPN reported on the NFL's Career Development Advisory Panel, which recommends minority candidates for coaching and general manager openings.
- The Raleigh News & Observer wrote about the increase in participation in high school football reported for 2013.
- Time Magazine reported on a new study published Monday in "Pediatrics" that says a five-day rest period after concussions might not be good.
- Med City News looked at a new hand-held device that could detect concussions with a single drop of blood.
- Mashable reported on a headband sensor, which will be debuted Monday at the Consumer Electronics Show, that detects injuries in real time.
-- Bill Bradley, contributing editor