Friday will serve as a crash course for many first-year NFL players, with nine teams starting their rookie minicamps. NFL Network will have coverage throughout the day, and NFL.com will highlight the biggest storylines. In preparation for the day, check out draft grades for the AFC South and Charley Casserly's column on six rookies who must answer questions about their play.
Here's what else to check out on Friday:
• Check back later in the day to see more of the draft grade series, including marks from Bucky Brooks, Chad Reuter and Elliot Harrison on the AFC and NFC South.
• Albert Breer will also check in with the St. Louis Rams, where new general manager Les Snead is looking to lean on his team's strengths as he takes on a massive rebuilding effort.
• The San Diego County medical examiner's office ruled Thursday that former San Diego Chargers linebacker Junior Seau's death was a suicide. The hometown hero was mourned by the San Diego community in which he grew up and represented as a 12-time Pro Bowl selection. Jason Smith and Elliot Harrison discussed Seau's tremendous impact on The Cover Two Podcast.
• Ever wonder what top prospects go through on the day of the NFL draft? Get an inside look at the process with Minnesota Vikings tackle Matt Kalil's draft diary and an all-access pass to the experiences of Baltimore Ravens linebacker Courtney Upshaw and San Francisco 49ers running back LaMichael James.
• The latest edition of "The Rich Eisen Podcast" features NFL Network's Mike Mayock breaking down everything you need to know about the outcome of the 2012 NFL Draft.
• If you're in need of a football fix, vote for the classic game you want to see most on NFL Network on May 12.