The long wait is almost over. The 2012 NFL Draft is now just a day away. Michael Lombardi will reveal his latest mock draft on Wednesday, and Bucky Brooks will post his final big board. Albert Breer will take a look at Alabama safety Mark Barron and the other defensive prospects who could define this draft.
Here's what else is on tap for Wednesday:
•Andrew Luck is bound to face comparisons to former Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning, so Adam Rank beats everyone to the punch by breaking down how the two signal-callers stack up.
Brandt: Final Hot 100 rankings
With the long pre-draft process finally over, Gil Brandt presents his final top 100 (with a bonus 25 prospects). **More ...**
• The latest version of "The Rich Eisen Podcast" comes to you from New York and features NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and "Saturday Night Live" lead writer Seth Meyers.
• NFL teams often fall in love with wide receivers with blazing 40-yard dash times. But the draft's history is littered with players who have burned out despite their speed.
• This year's draft could feature plenty of movement in the top 10 picks. Mike Mayock takes a look at the teams most likely to jump up in the pecking order to grab a highly regarded prospect.
• April 28 isn't just the final day of the draft. It also marks NFL Network's premiere of The Top 100 Players of 2012, in which current players rank their peers among the game's best. Want to have your own input heard? Vote here to voice your opinion.
• Looking for rankings, mock drafts and the latest prospect news? Check out our draft hub here for all your needs.
• Ian Rapoport points to the Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots and Cleveland Browns as teams that could drastically alter the way first round pans out.
• You can keep up with all of our mock drafts by checking out mock draft central. Think you can do better? Try your hand at making your predictions for the first round of the 2012 NFL Draft for a chance to win a trip to New Orleans for Super Bowl XLVII.