This is how the NFL's 32 teams stack up after Week 3:
IN THE HUNT
Teams, listed with record and previous week's ranking, that look good enough to be among the 12 playoff qualifiers but not based on conference.
1. New England (3-0; 1): The Patriots can score, and win, at will. You can't say that about any other team in the league.
2. Indianapolis (3-0; 2): After surviving two tough divisional road games that they lost a year ago, the Colts have every reason to feel they're actually stronger than they were on the way to winning the Super Bowl.
4. Green Bay (3-0; 5): Brett Favre's arm can continue to work wonders and the defense is solid, but imagine how much scarier this team would be if it had a running game.
5. Pittsburgh (3-0; 4): Being good, solid and steady could take this team a long way.
6. Tennessee (2-1; unranked): Vince Young is quickly rising to elite status among quarterbacks.
9. Jacksonville (2-1; unranked): David Garrard can build plenty of confidence with that Mile High victory.
11. San Francisco (2-1; 11): Injuries are beginning to mount.