Well it's never too early to take a look at 2014. Actually, it probably is too early with all of the coaching changes and everything that is going to happen between now and NFL Fantasy Draft Week. But that won't stop me. (Plus, I will invoke the "right to change my mind" clause at any time.)
- I will put Rodgers back into the top spot right now. The big thing I would like to see during the playoffs is how willing he is to run. He really didn't tuck the ball and run against the Bears until it was very late in the game. And then you had the old Rodgers swagger once again.
- Here's the deal with Peyton Manning. He's not going to retire. He's just not. And when the Broncos flame out in the playoffs again, he's going to be more determined than ever to rewrite the record books. Hell, he might go for 70 TD passes next year if Andy Luck and the Colts come to Denver and beat him.
- It should be pointed out, the year after Tom Brady threw 50 touchdown passes, he threw 50 fewer the following season. #misleadingstats
- Foles will be in his second full season as a starter next year, third in the league. But some of the top quarterbacks had trouble in their second year as a starter.
Good fantasy Luck in 2014?
- I fear I have too much faith in Kaepernick. But it seems like something was just off this season in San Francisco. And of course, a full season of Michael Crabtree should do him wonders.
For the record, you can submit your fantasy questions to NFL Fantasy Live, Michael Fabiano or me on Twitter. But realize, NFL Fantasy Live has 100,000 followers, and Fabiano has 100,000. Me? Just four. See, the odds are better I will answer your question, so hit me up both via Twitter or via Facebook. Although, it's tough to catch me on Facebook. Twitter is your go-to. Also be sure to catch the latest "Dave Dameshek Football Program."