SECURITY PROCEDURES FOR KICKOFF EXPERIENCE
Security screening will be significantly heightened for the Kickoff Experience at Julian B. Lane Park. All items carried by fans will be carefully inspected and some may potentially be prohibited. To provide a safe environment and to expedite fan entry into the Kickoff Experience, the NFL will limit the size of bags that may be brought into the venues.
The following list of prohibited items is not all-inclusive. All items are subject to security discretion:
- All weapons including firearms, electronic stunning devices, knives, and explosives of any kind to include fireworks to include replica firearms & edge weapons
- Animals (except service animals)
- Any item deemed dangerous or inappropriate, in managements sole discretion
- Banners, signs (any object that obstructs the view of others)
- Battery operated clothing (socks, jackets, etc.)
- Bags larger than 18" x 16"x 8"
- Beach balls or inflatable devices (balloons)
- Binocular cases and camera bags
- Bottles (empty and reusable water bottles will be allowed), cans, glass containers of any kind, thermoses, cups, and beverage containers of any kind (unless purchased at an NFL venue). Plastic baby bottles are permitted if an infant is present.
- Camcorders or video recorders, except for credentialed media
- Cameras with removeable lenses more than 6"
- Chairs, (except outdoor folding chairs), lawn furniture, stools or other seating devices, hammocks, canopies, personal shades
- Clothing, banners, or signs with offensive or obscene language, images, or gestures
- Containers of any type (aerosol cans, coolers of any size)
- Drones of any kind/Unmanned Aircraft Systems
- Food or Beverage
- Frisbees or throwing objects
- Illegal substances, drugs, and drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers
- Mace / pepper spray or any aerosol
- Motorized scooters, hover boards, skateboards, bicycles or any other self-propelled items except for ADA or medical purposes
- Noisemakers and horns, whistles, musical instruments of any kind
- Poles, sticks, missile-like objects of any kind
- Pom poms, shakers with stick handles
- Promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the NFL
- Selfie Sticks
- Seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
- Umbrellas larger than standard 39"
Any other item deemed potentially dangerous or unsafe by event security will not be permitted.
Note: Prohibited items and items determined to be inappropriate for entry into the Kickoff Experience at Julian B. Lane Park will be the responsibility of the fan and cannot be accepted or held by the NFL, security or by law enforcement. Confiscated items will not be returned.
Smoking, including vaping is prohibited at the Kickoff Experience