Don't miss your chance to have a behind-the-scenes look at the home of the 2010 Pro Bowl and Super Bowl XLIV! Get an inside look at a suite, the players' locker rooms, and much more!
Tickets for this unique experience are just $15. Tour groups are limited to 20 guests, so make sure to reserve your spot today! Click a date below to purchase tickets.
Please note: All participants in the stadium tour will need to fill out and sign a waiver. Please click here to download and print the waiver in advance to bring to the tour. Waivers will also be provided at the stadium to sign prior to the start of your tour.
Guests coming to Sun Life Stadium for tours can park in Lot 2. Tours will start and end at the merchandise truck at checkpoint E2. For questions, please email SouthFlorida2010@nfl.com.
- Opened: August 16, 1987
- Surface: Prescription Athletic Turf (Natural Grass)
- Location: 2269 Dan Marino Blvd. Miami Gardens, FL 33056
Sun Life Stadium recently completed a historic transformation. With architectural spaces inspired by the South Florida lifestyle, ocean hues and nautical themes, Sun Life Stadium has been transformed into an extraordinary place for incredible experiences. Among the improvements and innovations:
- - Addition of 360,000 square feet of enclosed space
- - Increased number of concessions and restaurants
- - New sit-down restaurants, lounges and gathering places
- - New interactive exhibits
- - Upgraded luxury suites
- - Flat-screen hi-definition TV monitors throughout the stadium
- - Expanded casual sitting and gathering areas in the Plaza, 100 and 400 Levels