Matt Ludtke/Associated Press
Cruz looked like his old self during the Giants' game in Green Bay. Cruz wore these special cleats in honor of his daughter's birthday. The cleats used a base grey with a blue swoosh and red base. They also had balloons, confetti and a message that said, "Happy Birthday Kennedy."
Odell Beckham (Pre Game)
The cleats Beckham chose to wear for his infamous shirtless warm ups at Lambeau featured several of the most iconic and famous cheese-eating mice of all time. The cleats had Itchy of "Itchy and Scratchy" ("The Simpsons"), "Pinky and the Brain", and Jerry of "Tom and Jerry." The cleats had a yellow base with black dots on it to make the cleats appear as though they were cheese.
Odell Beckham (In Game)
For game time, Beckham wore a different pair of Kickasso Customs. These in-game cleats used the Giants' candy apple red as the base and featured a shimmering sequence like material on the side panel. The cleats were gorgeous but by Beckham standards, they were rather tame, which is a pretty good metaphor for how his Sunday in Green Bay played out. Flashy, fun, and unlike anything we have seen Weeks 1 through 17, but ultimately tame in the playoff debut.
Landry did absolutely all that he could to try to will the Miami Dolphins to a win against the far superior Pittsburgh Steelers. Landry sported this pair of Kickasso customs for warm ups, the cleats featured a white base with an orange swoosh and turquoise bottoms.
Tate did not have the epic return to Seattle that he was hoping to have when the Lions fell to the Seattle Seahawks, but Tate did manage to give us another look at how wonderful the Jordan IX crossover cleat looks when customized. Tate's cleats featured the Lions blue throughout the cleat with a silver tongue and base.
More Photo Essays:
- Jameis Winston, Ezekiel Elliott head All-Under-25 team
- Veteran fantasy football winners and losers from free agency
- Ten free agents former teams will miss the most
- 2017 NFL free agency: Fantasy football winners and losers
- Fantasy football history of free agent backup QBs
- Mind-blowing stats for free agency
- Post-Combine fantasy football prospect stockwatch
- 2017 NFL Draft: Pro comps for 33 top prospects
- Mind-blowing stats for the 2017 Combine