Dave Einsel/Associated Press
1. Arian Foster, RB, Houston Texans (98.2 percent):
Foster was pulled from the game with an irregular heartbeat as a precautionary measure. Nonetheless, he left a lot of fantasy owners with lumps of coal in their stockings after posting just 0.90 points in Week 16.
2. Victor Cruz, WR, New York Giants (93.5 percent):
There wasn't much rockin' around the Christmas tree for Cruz, who caught three passes for just 21 yards. Then again, he was better than Hakeem Nicks.
Mike Carter/US Presswire
3. Tony Gonzalez, TE, Atlanta Falcons (88.6 percent):
The ageless wonder looked more like the Ghost of Christmas Past with an anemic 0.90 fantasy points this week. He likely showed plenty of people their own fantasy football mortality.
John Froschauer/Associated Press
4. Frank Gore, RB, San Francisco 49ers (88.6 percent):
After the Seattle Seahawks ran off to a big lead, Gore was stuck in the Offense of Misfit Toys. It would have been worse without Gore's 18-yard run in the second half. Consider it his gift to you.
Melina Vastola/US Presswire
5. Aaron Hernandez, TE, New England Patriots (84.4 percent):
Hernandez wasn't able to take advantage of Rob Gronkowski's absence with only 1.30 fantasy points. Bah humbug!
Charles LeClaire/US Presswire
6. Mike Wallace, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers (77.2 percent):
It was a pretty Silent Night for Wallace, who scored just 1.20 fantasy points, meaning a lot of fantasy owners won't sleep in heavenly peace.
Mike McCarn/Associated Press
7. Darren McFadden, RB, Oakland Raiders (75.3 percent):
It wasn't a very wonderful life for McFadden, who has played old man Potter to fantasy owners' George Bailey all season long. Every time, McFadden avoids an injury a fantasy owner gets his wings.
Elaine Thompson/Associated Press
8. Vernon Davis, TE, San Francisco 49ers (68.1 percent):
Much like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree, Davis' fantasy season hasn't been a pretty sight to behold. It got worse when he was knocked out of Sunday's game with an injury after scoring just 2.70 fantasy points.
Jim Mahoney/Associated Press
9. Hakeem Nicks, WR, New York Giants (66.8 percent):
As bad as things were for Victor Cruz, they were even worse for Nicks. He wasn't allowed to join in any reindeer games this week, failing to catch a pass and ending with a goose egg in the stat sheets.
Brian Garfinkel/Associated Press
10. BenJarvus Green-Ellis, RB, Cincinnati Bengals (64.7 percent):
This Law Firm put in holiday hours, scoring just 1.40 fantasy points after being one of the most productive fantasy backs around in recent weeks.
More Photo Essays:
- Mind-blowing stats for Week 14 of the 2013 season
- Hall of Fame cases for. . .
- Week 14 Fantasy waiver wire
- Mind-blowing stats for Week 13 of the 2013 season
- Mind-blowing stats for Thanksgiving
- Week 13 Fantasy waiver wire
- Mind-blowing stats for Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady
- Mind-blowing stats for Week 12 of the 2013 season
- Manning vs. Brady Round 14