Damian Strohmeyer/Associated Press
1. Michael Vick, QB, Philadelphia Eagles (31.8 percent):
Nick Foles is going to miss the team�s regular-season finale with a broken hand, so Vick is back in the spotlight for both the Eagles and fantasy owners alike. He has a great matchup against the New York Giants, who give out fantasy points to quarterbacks like Santa Claus gives out presents to kids on Christmas morning. p>
Mike Roemer/Associated Press
2. Ryan Grant, RB, Green Bay Packers (98.7 percent):
Grant, a former fantasy superstar, re-kindled his once prominent value with 114 scrimmage yards and two touchdowns in a blowout win over the Tennessee Titans. While he did lose some work to DuJuan Harris, the veteran still led the Packers in carries and backfield touches. If you're still playing in Week 17, Grant is worth a look.
Stephen Morton/Associated Press
3. Montell Owens, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars (97.2 percent):
Owens put up a nice line against the New England Patriots with 42 rushing yards and 77 receiving yards for a total of 11.90 fantasy points. It's the second time he's recorded double-digits in his last three contests. With a favorable matchup against the hapless Titans up next, Owens has flex value in deeper leagues.
Ed Mulholland/US Presswire
4. Jackie Battle, RB, San Diego Chargers (90.9 percent):
Battle started against the New York Jets and led the team with 19 carries, so he looks like the Chargers' runner to own in the absence of Ryan Mathews. He has a nice matchup upcoming against the Oakland Raiders, who own one of the worst run defenses in the National Football League. Consider Battle a deep-league flex starter.
Brandon Wade/Associated Press
5. Mark Ingram, RB, New Orleans Saints (37.4 percent):
Don't look now, but Ingram has posted two nice stat lines in a row for the Saints and fantasy leaguers alike. After a 15-point performance against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Alabama product had 60 scrimmage yards and one touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys. This week's game against the Carolina Panthers is favorable, too.
Evan Habeeb/US Presswire
6. Dennis Pitta, TE, Baltimore Ravens (75.9 percent):
Though he didn't put up a monster stat line against the New York Giants, Pitta still posted 50-plus yards. What's more, he has recorded 10-plus fantasy points in three of his last five games overall. That's pretty good when you consider the unstable state of the tight end position. Pitta faces the Cincinnati Bengals next on the schedule.
Brace Hemmelgarn/US Presswire
7. Kenny Britt, WR, Tennessee Titans (32.7 percent):
Britt put up just 41 yards against the Packers, but he did find the end zone for the third time in his last five games. What's more, the Rutgers product has scored 10-plus fantasy points in three of his last four contests. With a favorable matchup against the Jaguars in the regular-season finale, Britt is someone to add if available.
Brett Davis/US Presswire
8. Kyle Rudolph, TE, Minnesota Vikings (61.6 percent):
Rudolph can be very inconsistent at times, but he has scored a touchdown and nine-plus fantasy points in three of his last five games. That includes a 51-yard, one-touchdown performance against this week's opponent, the Packers. Owners who are still alive and need a tight end in Week 17 should consider the former Notre Dame standout.
Michael Perez/Associated Press
9. Jason Avant, WR, Philadelphia Eagles (98.5 percent):
Avant isn't a fantasy monster in standard leagues, but he can be a useful option in PPR formats. In fact, he's caught a combined 18 passes in his last three contests including eight in a loss to the Washington Redskins. Avant also has a great matchup in Week 17 against the New York Giants, who have struggled to stop the pass.
Dave Einsel/Associated Press
10. Ben Tate, RB, Houston Texans (46.2 percent):
Arian Foster was forced out of Sunday's loss to the Minnesota Vikings with an irregular heartbeat, though reports suggest he was removed as a precaution. Still, it's a good idea to add Tate if Foster is your No. 1 runner for Week 17. The Texans still have a lot on the line in the regular-season finale against the Indianapolis Colts.
More Photo Essays:
- Fantasy best fits for 2014
- Throwback Thursday - Michael Irvin
- All-Time Team - Green Bay Packers
- Mind-blowing stats for free agency
- Throwback Thursday - Extraordinary Combine Busts
- Mind-blowing stats for the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
- Throwback Thursday - Wish you could've stayed
- NFL players from historically black colleges
- Top 10 coaching change fantasy winners