Steven Senne/Associated Press
Randy Moss came back to haunt his old team. The dynamic 49ers receiver who played for the New England Patriots from 2007-2010 returned to Foxborough Sunday night and caught a 24-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter. The 49ers won 41-34.
National Football League
Bears receiver Brandon Marshall brought a scraggly Christmas tree to a press conference last week in a homage to Charlie Brown's Christmas. However, it proved to be no security blanket as the Packers like Lucy pulled the football from underneath them. The Bears lost 21-13.
Mike Groll/Associated Press
For some inexplicable reason, even with everything else he's done, Russell Wilson had not scored a rushing touchdown. On Sunday against the Buffalo Bills, Wilson rushed for three touchdowns. He still hasn't scored in the United States though. The game Sunday was played in Toronto.
East is Beast
The Giants lose. The Cowboys and the Redskins both win. Each team is 8-6 in the NFC East. Two games to go.
Patrick Semansky/Associated Press
Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron was fired last week. Replacement Jim Caldwell didn't make much of a difference. The Ravens were routed 34-17 by the Denver Broncos and have lost three games in a row.
Kathy Willens/Associated Press
Wide receiver Braylon Edwards called those who run the New York Jets "idiots" on his twitter account. A few days later he's back with gang green.
More Photo Essays:
- 15 for '15: Impact freshmen in college football
- Top 10 all-time NFL players from service academies
- 15 for '15: Best historical uniforms
- Top 10 NFL comps for college football seniors
- 15 for '15: College football's best offensive players
- 11 most iconic college football jersey numbers
- 15 for '15: Impact transfers
- 15 for ’15: Best defensive players in college football
- 15 for '15: Top Heisman Trophy candidates for 2015