Steven Senne/Associated Press
Randy Moss came back to haunt his old team. The dynamic 49ers receiver who played for the New England Patriots from 2007-2010 returned to Foxborough Sunday night and caught a 24-yard touchdown pass in the fourth quarter. The 49ers won 41-34.
National Football League
Bears receiver Brandon Marshall brought a scraggly Christmas tree to a press conference last week in a homage to Charlie Brown's Christmas. However, it proved to be no security blanket as the Packers like Lucy pulled the football from underneath them. The Bears lost 21-13.
Mike Groll/Associated Press
For some inexplicable reason, even with everything else he's done, Russell Wilson had not scored a rushing touchdown. On Sunday against the Buffalo Bills, Wilson rushed for three touchdowns. He still hasn't scored in the United States though. The game Sunday was played in Toronto.
East is Beast
The Giants lose. The Cowboys and the Redskins both win. Each team is 8-6 in the NFC East. Two games to go.
Patrick Semansky/Associated Press
Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron was fired last week. Replacement Jim Caldwell didn't make much of a difference. The Ravens were routed 34-17 by the Denver Broncos and have lost three games in a row.
Kathy Willens/Associated Press
Wide receiver Braylon Edwards called those who run the New York Jets "idiots" on his twitter account. A few days later he's back with gang green.
More Photo Essays:
- Jameis Winston, Ezekiel Elliott head All-Under-25 team
- Veteran fantasy football winners and losers from free agency
- Ten free agents former teams will miss the most
- 2017 NFL free agency: Fantasy football winners and losers
- Fantasy football history of free agent backup QBs
- Mind-blowing stats for free agency
- Post-Combine fantasy football prospect stockwatch
- 2017 NFL Draft: Pro comps for 33 top prospects
- Mind-blowing stats for the 2017 Combine