Marcio Jose Sanchez/Associated Press
1. Knowshon Moreno, RB, Denver Broncos (65.5 percent):
Moreno has been in this space for three straight weeks, but he's still a free agent in a ton of NFL.com leagues. That will no doubt change after his 119-yard, one-touchdown performance against the Oakland Raiders. Moreno also goes up against the Baltimore Ravens and Cleveland Browns over the next two weekends.
Gene J. Puskar/Associated Press
2. Danario Alexander, WR, San Diego Chargers (72.9 percent):
How is Alexander still a free agent in so many NFL.com leagues? He's been the best fantasy wide receiver in San Diego for several weeks in a row, including an 88-yard, two-touchdown performance against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He has scored double-digit fantasy points in four of his last five games.
Phelan M. Ebenhack/Associated Press
3. Bilal Powell, RB, New York Jets (95.4 percent):
The Jets are running the ball a ton, so there's room for Shonn Greene and Powell to touch the football. In fact, this duo put up a combined 39 carries in a win over the Jacksonville Jaguars. Powell, who led the team with 78 rushing yards, has scored double-digit fantasy points in three of his last four games.
David Richard/US Presswire / USA TODAY Sports
4. Josh Gordon, WR, Cleveland Browns (79.1 percent):
Gordon, a hot waiver-wire pickup earlier this season, is getting hot again with a combined 14 receptions, 202 yards and one touchdown in his last two games. With a terrific matchup upcoming against the Washington Redskins and their poor pass defense, Gordon has fantasy sleeper written all over him in Week 15.
Stephen Brashear/Associated Press
5. Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks (81.6 percent):
Much to the chagrin of fantasy owners, Wilson was pulled out of the Week 14 game against the Arizona Cardinals in what was an absolute blowout. He would finish with just 9.12 fantasy points. Still, he had been white hot up until that point and has a great matchup against the Buffalo Bills next on the schedule.
Michael Conroy/Associated Press / AP
6. Vick Ballard, RB, Indianapolis Colts (64.4 percent):
The Colts appear to have given Ballard a featured role (more or less), and he's played well with double-digit fantasy points in each of his last two games. While he's no more than a flex option in most formats, it never hurts to add backfield depth to your fantasy roster during your postseason run to a title.
Michael Conroy/Associated Press
7. Kenny Britt, WR, Tennessee Titans (37.4 percent):
Britt is now back on the fantasy radar, as he's posted double-digit fantasy points in two straight games. He put up 143 yards in a loss to the Colts and found the end zone in each of his previous two contests, so Britt appears to be getting over his numerous leg ailments. He goes up against the Jets next on the slate.
Phelan M. Ebenhack/Associated Press
8. Montell Owens, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars (99.1 percent):
If you were brave enough to start Owens this past weekend, you were rewarded with 102 scrimmage yards, one touchdown and a solid 16.20 fantasy points. He has a tough matchup next against the Miami Dolphins, but Owens is now worth at least a fantasy roster spot as long as he's atop the Jaguars depth chart.
Kathy Willens/Associated Press
9. David Wilson, RB, New York Giants (52.3 percent):
It sure looked like Ahmad Bradshaw had re-claimed the featured backfield role in New York, at least until he hurt his knee against the New Orleans Saints. That opened the door for Wilson, who found the end zone both as a return man on special teams and a running back. The rookie is worth a look in most leagues.
Anthony Gruppuso/US Presswire / Anthony Gruppuso-USA TODAY Sport
10. Martellus Bennett, TE, New York Giants (52.8 percent):
In a season where good tight ends have been tough to find, Bennett is getting hot for fantasy owners. He has found the end zone in consecutive games and is clearly a trusted red-zone option for Eli Manning. If you need help at the position, the former Dallas Cowboy is well worth a look off the waiver wire.
More Photo Essays:
- All-Time Team - New England Patriots
- Fantasy best fits for 2014
- Throwback Thursday - Michael Irvin
- All-Time Team - Green Bay Packers
- Mind-blowing stats for free agency
- Throwback Thursday - Extraordinary Combine Busts
- Mind-blowing stats for the 2014 NFL Scouting Combine
- Throwback Thursday - Wish you could've stayed
- NFL players from historically black colleges