Tony Gutierrez/Associated Press
1. Bryce Brown, RB, Philadelphia Eagles (66.1 percent):
Brown has been listed in this space for three straight weeks, but he's still a free agent in far too many leagues. The once unknown runner has posted enormous fantasy totals in the absence of LeSean McCoy and needs to be owned in all formats. He's performing on the level of an elite No. 1 runner right now.
Charles Rex Arbogast/Associated
2. Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks (81.9 percent):
Don't look now, but Wilson has become a legitimate starter in fantasy land. The rookie posted 26.82 fantasy points against the Chicago Bears and has scored 16-plus fantasy points in each of his last five games. He does face a tough Arizona Cardinals defense next, but Wilson has found a lot of success on his home turf.
Tom Gannam/Associated Press
3. Colin Kaepernick, QB, San Francisco 49ers (73.9 percent):
Kaepernick didn't put up a huge stat line against the St. Louis Rams, but he still scored just under 15 fantasy points. He's posted an average of 17.66 points in his last four games, and a matchup against the Miami Dolphins is favorable. Unless the Niners go back to Alex Smith, Kaepernick should be owned.
Mitch Stringer/US Presswire / Mitch Stringer-US PRESSWIRE
4. Jonathan Dwyer, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers (77.7 percent):
Dwyer was a hot waiver pickup a few weeks back, but a lot of owners dropped him once Rashard Mendenhall returned. Well, Mendenhall was a healthy scratch against the Baltimore Ravens leaving Dwyer as the new starting running back. In an offense that needs to lean on the run, Dwyer could be an asset.
Jack Dempsey/Associated Press
5. Knowshon Moreno, RB, Denver Broncos (68.2 percent):
We now know that Moreno is the top running back for coach John Fox, as he has now dominated the backfield touches in each of the last two weeks without Willis McGahee. With great matchups against the Oakland Raiders, Ravens and Cleveland Browns in the fantasy postseason, Moreno could be a nice flex option.
Dennis Wierzbicki/US Presswire / Dennis Wierzbicki-US PRESSWIRE
6. Sidney Rice, WR, Seattle Seahawks (64.3 percent):
Rice is having his best fantasy season since 2009, but he's still available in several NFL.com leagues. He needs to be owned in most formats, though, as Rice has scored double-digit fantasy points in four of his last five games overall. Much like his teammate, Golden Tate, he should be on fantasy rosters.
Charles Rex Arbogast/Associated
7. Golden Tate, WR, Seattle Seahawks (85.8 percent):
Tate has become a major option in the offense for Wilson, scoring four touchdowns in his last four games. He's also posted double digits in three of those contests, including 15.60 in a win over the Bears. If you need a wide receiver for the fantasy postseason, this Golden Domer is well worth a look off the wire.
Rick Osentoski/Associated Press
8. T.Y. Hilton, WR, Indianapolis Colts (82.6 percent):
Hilton has been in this space several times, but he's still a free agent in a ton of NFL.com leagues. That should change, as he put up his third 100-yard game in the last five weeks in a win over the Detroit Lions. All told, Hilton has put up double-digit fantasy points in three of his last five games.
Tony Avelar/Associated Press
9. Brandon Myers, TE, Oakland Raiders (77.9 percent):
Despite what was a bad matchup on paper, Myers still ripped the Cleveland Browns for 130 yards, one touchdown and 19.00 points in Week 13. One of the better tight ends in fantasy in the last several weeks, Myers now needs to be owned in all leagues. He has a great matchup against the Denver Broncos up next.
Morry Gash/Associated Press
10. Kyle Rudolph, TE, Minnesota Vikings (60.4 percent):
Rudolph has endured a real roller coaster ride of a season, and his value is back on the rise with three touchdowns in his last three games. While his stock could tumble once Percy Harvin returns to work, Rudolph is once again a viable No. 1 fantasy tight end. He'll go up against the Bears in Week 14.
More Photo Essays:
- Mind-blowing stats for Arian Foster
- Top 30 fantasy scorers: Week 7
- Mind-blowing stats: Matthew Stafford
- Best of 2016 Week 7 cheerleaders
- Week 8 fantasy football waiver-wire
- Week 7 Fantasy Football Stockwatch
- 10 RBs who can make instant impact in NFL
- Mind-blowing stats for 2016 Week 7
- Top 25 ranked fantasy players for Week 7