1. Marcel Reece, RB, Oakland Raiders (99.8 percent):
Darren McFadden and Mike Goodson both suffered high ankle sprains in Week 9, leaving Reece to now share carries with Taiwan Jones. However, the fact that Reece saw most of the work against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers makes him the better fantasy option, especially in PPR leagues. Jones is also worth a look in deeper formats. (Ric Tapia/NFL)
Tom Gannam/Associated Press
2. Danny Amendola, WR, St. Louis Rams (69.2 percent):
If you need a wideout and have room to stash a player, go out and get Amendola. He was close to returning in Week 8, so the veteran will no doubt be back at 100 percent when the Rams face the San Francisco 49ers in Week 10. A real PPR machine, Amendola needs to be owned in most leagues moving forward.
Julio Cortez/Associated Press
3. Isaac Redman, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers (38.5 percent):
The Steelers backfield is fluid, as Rashard Mendenhall and/or Jonathan Dwyer could return at any time. For now, however, Redman is the hot name after a monster performance against the New York Giants. With a great matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs up next, Redman is at least worth a roster spot this week.
Marcio Jose Sanchez/Associated Press
4. Mike Williams, WR, Tampa Bay Buccaneers (48.6 percent):
Williams has been in this space for weeks, and he's still a free agent in almost 50 percent of NFL.com leagues. Am I missing something? He had another solid stat line in Week 9, scoring 12.80 fantasy points and his fifth touchdown of the season. The Syracuse product needs to be owned in most formats.
Eric Gay/Associated Press
5. Ryan Fitzpatrick, QB, Buffalo Bills (74.8 percent):
Need a bye-week quarterback solution in Week 10? Take a chance on the Amish Rifle. Fitzpatrick faces the New England Patriots, who surrendered 350 yards and four touchdowns to him back in Week 4. The veteran out of Harvard has also scored better than 18 fantasy points in four of his starts this year.
Tom Lynn/Associated Press
6. James Starks, RB, Green Bay Packers (77.3 percent):
The Packers appear to be done with Alex Green in a featured role, as Starks led the team with 17 carries and 61 rushing yards in a win over the Arizona Cardinals. Green Bay is on a bye in Week 10, so Starks is someone to add and stash. Remember, Cedric Benson can't return to work until Week 14.
Damian Strohmeyer/Associated Press
7. Dustin Keller, TE, New York Jets (50.4 percent):
Keller is back at 100 percent and one of the better options in the pass attack for Mark Sanchez. That was evident in his last two games, as the Purdue product hauled in a combined 14 passes and averaged 80 yards in that time frame. He's back to being a viable, albeit a low-end, No. 1 fantasy tight end.
AJ Mast/Associated Press
8. Brian Hartline, WR, Miami Dolphins (63.9 percent):
Hartline put up a tremendous stat line against the Indianapolis Colts, posting eight catches for 107 yards. Though he has been anything but consistent in the stat sheets, Hartline can be a viable No. 3 option against poor pass defenses. That's what he faces in Week 10 against the Tennessee Titans.
AJ Mast/Associated Press
9. Donnie Avery, WR, Indianapolis Colts (86.9 percent):
Avery had a huge game against the Miami Dolphins, catching five passes for 108 yards before exiting the contest with an injured hip. Assuming the ailment isn't serious, the veteran wideout is worth a look in deeper leagues. Also, Avery has a nice matchup this weekend against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Tom Uhlman/Associated Press
10. Jermaine Gresham, TE, Cincinnati Bengals (81.3 percent):
Gresham has not been the most consistent tight end in fantasy football this season, but it's tough to ignore the six receptions and 108 yards he posted last week in a loss to the Denver Broncos. If you're hurting at a position that has been a disappointment in 2012, Gresham is well worth a look.
More Photo Essays:
- 15 for ’15: College football’s surprise teams
- NFL's top 10 players in 2015
- 15 for ’15: College football’s best teams
- Mind-blowing stats for the Minnesota Vikings
- Mind-blowing stats for the St. Louis Rams
- 15 for '15: College football's most explosive athletes
- Most patriotic college football alt uniform power rankings
- Mind-blowing stats for the Cleveland Browns
- Fantasy Independence