Gary A. Vasquez/NFL
1. Andrew Luck, Stanford, QB
The most polished quarterback prospect to enter the league since Peyton Manning. Luck was the likely No.1 pick a season ago and remains the top prospect in this year's draft class.
2. Matt Kalil, USC, OT
The best offensive tackle prospect to hit the league in years. Kalil displays remarkable athleticism and technique and is a franchise-caliber left tackle poised for stardom.
Jerome Miron/US Presswire
3. Robert Griffin III, Baylor, QB
Michael Vick-like playmaker with extraordinary passing skills. Griffin is more polished in the pocket than Cam Newton at this stage of his development, which bodes well for his potential to make an impact as a rookie.
Mark J. Rebilas/US Presswire
4. Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State, WR
Explosive catch-and-run playmaker with a more refined game than his Oklahoma State predecessor Dez Bryant.
Matthew Emmons/US Presswire
5. Trent Richardson, Alabama, RB
Talented runner with a rock-solid game. He can handle the dirty work between the tackles, while also providing a big play element as a runner/receiver on the perimeter.
Derick Hingle/US Presswire
6. Morris Claiborne, LSU, CB:
The premier cover corner in the draft brings a more complete game to the league than Patrick Peterson.
Kevin Jairaj/US Presswire
7. Quinton Coples, North Carolina, DE
Talented edge player with an impressive set of physical skills, but teams should be concerned about his questionable motor.
Kirby Lee/US Presswire
8. Riley Reiff, Iowa, OT
A skilled technician with the size, strength and athleticism to develop into an all star-caliber edge blocker.
Jason O. Watson/US Presswire
9. Jonathan Martin, Stanford, OT
Athletic tackle prospect with all of the tools that scouts covet, but must display more grit and toughness as a pro.
Kelly Lambert/US Presswire
10. Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama, CB
Rangy corner with the length and athleticism to match up with the big, physical receivers that are dominating the NFL.
More Photo Essays:
- WWE and the NFL
- 2014 Top 20 fantasy point-per-touch wide receivers
- Active GMs with best record of drafting Pro Bowlers
- 2014 Top 10 fantasy point-per-touch tight ends
- Most impactful NFL compensatory picks of all time
- 2014 Top 10 fantasy quarterbacks points-per-touch
- Top 20 fantasy point-per-touch running backs
- Top 20 quarterbacks who went No. 1 overall in NFL draft
- 10 NCAA Tournament players who could play football