Kim Klement/US Presswire
In three seasons as Buccaneers coach, Raheem Morris compiled a 17-31 record, including a 4-12 mark during a 2011 season that ended with 10 straight losses. It proved to be too much for Morris to overcome. The Bucs fired him on Monday. Full story ...
Marcio Jose Sanchez/Associated Press
Steve Spagnuolo was the hot new coordinator the Rams hired four years ago. Three seasons and 38 losses later, "Spags" was fired, along with his general manager, Billy Devaney, on Monday. Full story ...
Jack Del Rio
The Jaguars fired Jack Del Rio on Nov. 29 after a 3-8 start to the season. Del Rio spent eight-plus seasons in Jacksonville and finished with a 69-73 record in the regular season with just three playoff appearances (1-2). Full story ...
Steve Mitchell/US Presswire
The Dolphins hired Tony Sparano in 2008 and tied the record for the greatest one-year turnaround (10 wins) in NFL history. Sparano had back-to-back 7-9 seasons in 2009 and 2010, and started 4-9 this season before he was fired on Dec. 12. Full story ...
David Stluka/Associated Press
A tenuous setting in Kansas City ended with the firing of Haley on Dec. 12 after two-plus seasons and a 19-27 record. Haley led the Chiefs to a 10-6 mark and an AFC West title in 2010, but the team struggled through injuries to a 5-8 record before his dismissal. Full story ...
More Photo Essays:
- Jameis Winston, Ezekiel Elliott head All-Under-25 team
- Veteran fantasy football winners and losers from free agency
- Ten free agents former teams will miss the most
- 2017 NFL free agency: Fantasy football winners and losers
- Fantasy football history of free agent backup QBs
- Mind-blowing stats for free agency
- Post-Combine fantasy football prospect stockwatch
- 2017 NFL Draft: Pro comps for 33 top prospects
- Mind-blowing stats for the 2017 Combine