Kim Klement/US Presswire
In three seasons as Buccaneers coach, Raheem Morris compiled a 17-31 record, including a 4-12 mark during a 2011 season that ended with 10 straight losses. It proved to be too much for Morris to overcome. The Bucs fired him on Monday. Full story ...
Marcio Jose Sanchez/Associated Press
Steve Spagnuolo was the hot new coordinator the Rams hired four years ago. Three seasons and 38 losses later, "Spags" was fired, along with his general manager, Billy Devaney, on Monday. Full story ...
Jack Del Rio
The Jaguars fired Jack Del Rio on Nov. 29 after a 3-8 start to the season. Del Rio spent eight-plus seasons in Jacksonville and finished with a 69-73 record in the regular season with just three playoff appearances (1-2). Full story ...
Steve Mitchell/US Presswire
The Dolphins hired Tony Sparano in 2008 and tied the record for the greatest one-year turnaround (10 wins) in NFL history. Sparano had back-to-back 7-9 seasons in 2009 and 2010, and started 4-9 this season before he was fired on Dec. 12. Full story ...
David Stluka/Associated Press
A tenuous setting in Kansas City ended with the firing of Haley on Dec. 12 after two-plus seasons and a 19-27 record. Haley led the Chiefs to a 10-6 mark and an AFC West title in 2010, but the team struggled through injuries to a 5-8 record before his dismissal. Full story ...
More Photo Essays:
- 2015 NFL Draft prospects with famous football fathers
- Prospects matched to pros based on measurements
- NFL Scouting Combine: Prospects with plenty to prove
- Mind-blowing stats for 2015 NFL Scouting Combine
- 11 current NFL players who weren’t invited to the combine
- Who pulled the fire alarm?
- Ranking the Super Bowls
- Top 10 fantasy Super Bowl performances
- Mind-blowing stats for Patriots vs.Seahawks in Super Bowl XLIX