Chase Daniel's picking up some more airline miles this week.
The Jets also announced they got a visit from tight end Mychal Rivera. But Good Morning Football's Peter Schrager reported Monday evening that Rivera left the meeting without a contract and will travel to Indianapolis to meet with the Colts next.
- Free Agency's biggest unanswered storylines
- Harrison: All-Under-25 Team
- Brandt: Best second-round picks since '12
- MJD: Ranking the '17 RB prospects
- Players who won free agency
- Brooks: Peterson 'just another' RB now
- Schein: Each division's favorite, top contender
- Rosenthal Why is everyone ignoring Big Ben?
- Scouting Report/team fits: Malik Hooker
Here are some other developments in free agency that we've been tracking Monday:
1. The Seahawks officially re-signed tight end Luke Willson on Monday. Willson announced the news last week with an inspired tweet. The tight end had 15 catches for 129 yards and two touchdowns last season. Seattle also signed former Texans guard Oday Aboushi on Monday.
2. The Panthers re-signed cornerback Teddy Williams to a one-year contract, the team announced. Williams played in three games before ending the year on injured reserve with a knee injury.
3. The Chargers re-signed defensive tackle Tenny Palepoi to a one-year deal. Palepoi will begin the season under suspension, serving the final game of a four-game ban that was issued last December. Los Angeles also re-signed backup lineman Kenny Wiggins on a one-year deal.
5. The Steelers signed running back Knile Davis to a one-year contract, the team announced. Pittsburgh also announced it signed cornerback Coty Sensabaugh to a two-year deal.
6. The Colts signed tight end Brandon Williams, the team announced.
7. The Raiders announced they signed linebacker Jelani Jenkins.
8. The Bills announced they re-signed wideout Brandon Tate.
11. The Giants will re-sign linebacker Keenan Robinson, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. Robinson recorded 83 combined tackles while on a one-year deal in New York last year.