- Silver: Raiders leave The Town (again)
- Landing spots for Darrelle Revis
- Scout's Notebook: Cam must evolve as QB
- Free Agency's biggest unanswered storylines
- Harrison: All-Under-25 Team
- Brandt: Best second-round picks since '12
- MJD: Ranking the '17 RB prospects
- Schein: Each division's favorite, top contender
- Scouting Report/team fits: Malik Hooker
Restricted free agent Adam Thielen has agreed to terms on a three-year extension, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. The new deal is worth a maximum of $27 million over three years, with a base value of $17 million and $11 million guaranteed, Garafolo added. The wideout was slated to make $2.7 million based on his restricted free agent tender.
Undrafted out of tiny Minnesota State Mankato, Thielen enjoyed a breakout 2016 season, edging out Stefon Diggs for the team lead with 967 receiving yards.
Entering his fourth NFL season, Thielen had clearly earned a significant bump on last year's $600,000 salary.