NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the star tight end will play against the Philadelphia Eagles, limiting the games he's missed because of the shoulder injury to just one -- last week's 31-23 loss to the Cardinals.
Reed has arguably been Kirk Cousins' favorite target when healthy this year. The pass catcher has logged 59 receptions for 630 yards and five scores in just nine games this season.
Here are other injury notes we're tracking early Sunday morning:
1. New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram was hobbled last week against the Lions while battling toe and knee injuries, but Rapoport reported the halfback will play against the Buccaneers and "should be moving better."
4. Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian (foot) is active. NFL Network's Jane Slater reported Siemian will play with an orthotic and tape around his left foot, saying the quarterback felt better each day of practice.
5. Falcons receiver Julio Jones (toe) will be a game-time decision, Rapoport reported. The plan is for the receiver to test it and then make a decision whether he'll play or not.
6. Lions receiver Marvin Jones (quad) and tight end Eric Ebron (knee) are active, along with linebacker DeAndre Levy (knee). Levy hasn't played since Week 1. Running back Theo Riddick is a surprising inactive.
7. Running back Chris Ivory (hamstring) is inactive against the Vikings.