- Remaining free agents
- NFC free agency grades
- AFC free agency grades
- Free agency winners and losers
- Seven riskiest free-agent signings
- Robert Griffin III signs with Cleveland Browns
- Wesseling: Which franchises are on the rise?
- Collateral damage: Players hurt by free agency
- Collateral benefits: Players aided by free agency
The team did not announce the terms of the deal, but the Denver Post reported it's worth $3.9 million.
Harris started 16 games for the Denver Broncos last season. He started the first three games of 2015 at right tackle and finished the season at left tackle after injuries struck. Harris was a stabilizing force along the Broncos' line, but was far from a dominant blocker.
The addition of the 31-year-old veteran came hours before free agent Kelvin Beachum agreed to terms on a deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars. Beachum suffered a torn ACL after six games in 2015. Alejandro Villanueva filled in for the final 11 games of the season.
Pittsburgh has also been in on the Russell Okung sweepstakes.
Harris landing in Pittsburgh could start some of the offensive tackle dominoes to finally start falling.