The Los Angeles Rams aren't finished looking for depth along their rugged defensive line.
After re-signing defensive end Eugene Sims to a three-year, $10 million deal, the team is planning to meet with fellow end Quinton Coples on Monday, a source informed of his plans told NFL Media's Rand Getlin.
- Remaining free agents
- NFC free agency grades
- AFC free agency grades
- Free agency winners and losers
- Seven riskiest free-agent signings
- Robert Griffin III signs with Cleveland Browns
- Wesseling: Which franchises are on the rise?
- Collateral damage: Players hurt by free agency
- Collateral benefits: Players aided by free agency
At just 25, Coples is young enough to give a team a fresh pair of legs, but none of his 16.5 career sacks came in 2015.
Other visits we're tracking around the league:
4. ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reported that ex-Bengals defensive tackle Brandon Thompson will visit the Seahawks on Monday. Thompson's status for early next season remains in question after he tore his ACL in Week 17.