The Ravens are seeking veteran help for their shallow wide receiver corps.
- Remaining free agents
- NFC free agency grades
- AFC free agency grades
- Free agency winners and losers
- Seven riskiest free-agent signings
- Robert Griffin III signs with Cleveland Browns
- Wesseling: Which franchises are on the rise?
- Collateral damage: Players hurt by free agency
- Collateral benefits: Players aided by free agency
Although Wallace's career has stalled the past couple of seasons, he would be an intriguing fit with a strong-armed quarterback, such as Joe Flacco, who can take advantage of his speed.
Wallace isn't the only notable veteran making the rounds. Here are a few more free agent visits:
1. Former Seahawks left tackle Russell Okung is visiting the Steelers after meeting with the Lions last week, reports NFL Media columnist Michael Silver. The Giants, 49ers and Seahawks are also in the mix, per Silver. Okung reportedly has an offer on the table from Pittsburgh.
2. Former Bears tight end Zach Miller is visiting the Rams on Sunday, Rapoport reported. The talented but oft-injured Miller came on strong late last season, averaging 54 yards over the final seven games.