NFL Media's Albert Breer reported that the former Seahawks and Jaguars defensive end is setting up a visit with Miami, per a source. Clemons also met with Seattle since being cut by the Jaguars earlier this month.
- Remaining free agents
- NFC free agency grades
- AFC free agency grades
- Free agency winners and losers
- Seven riskiest free-agent signings
- Robert Griffin III signs with Cleveland Browns
- Wesseling: Which franchises are on the rise?
- Collateral damage: Players hurt by free agency
- Collateral benefits: Players aided by free agency
At 34, Clemons is coming off an underwhelming campaign with three sacks over 16 appearances. His finest career stretch saw the pass rusher notch 11-plus takedowns for three straight years from 2010 to 2012, but those days are over.
Other visits we're tracking on this fine Saturday:
1. Former Rams linebacker James Laurinaitis has a bevy of meet-and-greets on his plate. We've learned this from a source close to the player: His father Joe Laurinaitis, better known to wrestling fanatics as Road Warrior Animal. Per the grappler, the younger Laurinaitis is set to visit Chicago, Washington, New England, San Francisco and the Giants after already meeting with Atlanta and New Orleans.
2. Ex-Browns, Cowboys and Texans passer Brandon Weeden visited with the Dolphins both Friday and Saturday, per NFL Media's Rand Getlin. The 'Fins are looking for backup help with free-agent Matt Moore taking visits of his own. The team confirmed Weeden's visit on Twitter Saturday.