- Remaining free agents
- NFC free agency grades
- AFC free agency grades
- Free agency winners and losers
- Seven riskiest free-agent signings
- Robert Griffin III signs with Cleveland Browns
- Wesseling: Which franchises are on the rise?
- Collateral damage: Players hurt by free agency
- Collateral benefits: Players aided by free agency
On a Friday conference call, Fleener -- after signing a five-year, $36 million deal with New Orleans -- questioned the effort of some former Colts teammates during a non-playoff campaign that saw starting quarterback Andrew Luck miss nine games.
"I think it's one of those situations where it really reveals character," Fleener said, per ESPN's Mike Wells. "The guys that kept fighting through it -- knowing that we may not have our star quarterback on the field but we still have a chance to win the game -- those are the guys you want kind of in your corner. And the other guys, it becomes pretty apparent that they're along for the ride."