- Remaining free agents
- NFC free agency grades
- AFC free agency grades
- Free agency winners and losers
- Seven riskiest free-agent signings
- Robert Griffin III signs with Cleveland Browns
- Wesseling: Which franchises are on the rise?
- Collateral damage: Players hurt by free agency
- Collateral benefits: Players aided by free agency
"You know, Bill Belichick brought up a great point in our owners meetings last year about allowing a coach to challenge any play if he decided it was worthy enough. So I'm in favor of that," Del Rio said. "If we have an opportunity to get something right, let's use that opportunity and let's get it right.
"That's what he was saying," Del Rio said of Belichick. " ... If it's wrong, and we all know it's wrong, and we have an opportunity to make right under the same criteria -- indisputable -- then why not? So makes all the sense in the world to me and I'm supportive of something along those lines and we'll see where it goes."
Anything the NFL can do to help the officials makes sense to us. The zebras were a weekly focal point from wire-to-wire in 2015 and it's time for the NFL Competition Committee to finesse instant replay until that changes.
And while they're add it, let's figure out what a catch is, shall we?