The tight end left the first half with what the team called a lower leg injury and will not return.
Bostick had one catch for nine yards in the game and took a hard hit on the snag.
The Packers were cycling Bostick, rookie Richard Rodgers and Andrew Quarless with the first-team unit. Rodgers received the start, while Quarless was the most prolific in the pass game in the first half.
Some other injuries we are tracking:
2. Ravens running back Ray Rice went to the locker room during Baltimore's 37-30 preseason win against the Dallas Cowboys so that the training staff could look at his shoulder. X-rays came up negative, the team announced. Head coach John Harbaugh later said that Rice suffered a shoulder bruise and that "it shouldn't be anything too serious."
3. The Ravens also got a bit of a scare with cornerback Jimmy Smith. Smith broke up a pass sent Dez Bryant's way but then was looked at by team doctors. X-rays on Smith's chest came back negative, according to the team. Harbaugh said following the game that Smith had a bruised chest and should be fine.
4. Bengals rookie Jeremy Hill suffered a right shoulder injury during Cincinnati's 25-17 preseason loss to the New York Jets. The running back was declared out for the game. Linebacker J.K. Schaffer (head) and running back Rex Burkhead (knee) also left and didn't return.
5. Buster Skrine, one of the Cleveland Browns' unheralded defenders, will likely miss the rest of the preseason. The corner is dealing with a thumb injury. The absence of Skrine should give us a longer look at first-round draft pick Justin Gilbert.
9. Titans running back Shonn Greene left Friday night's game with a knee injury. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source who has spoken to Greene, that the running back suffered a mild hyperextension. On Saturday coach Ken Whisenhunt said Greene was walking around well and should be fine.
10. Promising rookie pass-catcher Sammy Watkins walked slowly back to the locker room during the Bills' 19-16 preseason loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers with a rib injury, according to Tim Graham of the Buffalo News. Watkins did not return. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport later reported that Watkins' ribs were fine, and that it was just a bruise.
12. LaMichael James shed the brace on his elbow less than three weeks after a dislocation forced him from practice. James said he believes he is "full-go" but is waiting for the doctor's approval.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Charles Sims underwent surgery today to repair a torn ligament in his injured right ankle. He is expected to miss 12-14 weeks. The Bucs now must decide to shut him down for the year or place him on IR-designated to return.
16. Falcons left tackle Sam Baker suffered a right knee injury, leaving Atlanta's preseason game against the Houston Texans. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported that Baker tore his patella tendon and will miss the entire 2014 season.
17. Cowboys linebacker DeVonte Holloman left with a neck injury late in the game against the Ravens. Coach Jason Garrett said Holloman was being monitored and would be checked again Sunday morning. Holloman also suffered a neck injury last season. "We don't know if it's the exact same thing," Garrett said, "but it's the same body part."
17. St. Louis Rams running back Isaiah Pead was carried off after sustaining a non-contact injury on a kickoff in the first quarter of Saturday's preseason game against the Green Bay Packers. Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Sunday that Pead tore his ACL and is out for they year.
19. Eagles rookie receiver Josh Huff missed practice on Sunday after suffering a shoulder injury while returning a kick on Friday. Chip Kelly told reporters the X-rays were negative, but Huff was in a sling. "He probably will be out this week," Kelly said.