Bush is back.
The running back missed the Lions' Week 14 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles after aggravating a calf injury. Earlier this week, Bush predicted he would return to practice Friday, saying he was held out only as a precaution.
The Lions are a completely different offense with Bush on the field. If Detroit is to save its playoff chances, they will need the dynamic running back to play.
Here are some other injuries we've been tracking:
1. Aaron Rodgers was on the practice field Friday, but he didn't participate in any 11-on-11 drills during the media portion. Coach Mike McCarthy announced Friday that Rodgers will miss Sunday's game against the Cowboys.
2. Maurice Jones-Drew (hamstring) had hoped to return to practice Friday. It didn't happen. Gus Bradley said the running back is doubtful to play Sunday against the Bills. Jordan Todman will get the start assuming MJD can't go.
3. New England Patriots rookie wide receiver Aaron Dobson returned to practice Friday, per multiple reports, after missing the last two weeks with a foot injury. His status for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins remains in doubt.
4. BenJarvus Green-Ellis returned to Bengals practice Friday after missing the previous two days with an illness. The Law Firm should be good to represent the Bengals against the Pittsburgh Steelers on "Sunday Night Football."
6. Cleveland Browns running back Willis McGahee has been ruled out for Sunday's game against the Chicago Bears. McGahee suffered a concussion in the Browns' Week 14 loss to the New England Patriots. Chris Ogbonnaya should get the start with Fozzy Whittaker in relief.
7. Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee will miss Sunday's game due to a neck strain, NFL Media's Desmond Purnell reported. Lee suffered the injury in the Cowboys' Week 14 blowout loss to the Chicago Bears.
9. More Bears news: linebacker Lance Briggs has been ruled out for Sunday's game, coach Marc Trestman announced Friday. Briggs is still recovering from a fractured left shoulder. Trestman is "optimistic" Briggs will play next week on "Sunday Night Football" against the Philadelphia Eagles.
10. Vikings running back Adrian Peterson is questionable for Minnesota's game against the Philadelphia Eagles, coach Leslie Frazier announced Friday. Peterson suffered a mid-foot sprain in the Vikings' Week 14 loss to the Baltimore Ravens.
11. Antonio Cromartie (hip, concussion) is listed as questionable for Sunday's gameversus the Panthers. Rex Ryan said Cromartie still must pass concussion protocol and will be a true game-time decision.