Adrian Peterson hasn't missed a game in two seasons, but his status for Sunday is hazy.
The Minnesota Vikings running back was limited in practice on Friday with a groin injury and looms as questionable for the team's meeting with the Baltimore Ravens, coach Leslie Frazier told reporters.
In that game, Minnesota won't have concussed quarterback Christian Ponder, but when asked about his crew of "questionable" players, Frazier told reporters he expects Peterson, linebacker Larry Dean (knee) and safety Jamarca Sanford (ankle) to play.
Other injuries we're monitoring heading into Week 14:
1. Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer (elbow) will be a game-time decision for Sunday's clash with the St. Louis Rams. "I'm sure he'll be ready to go," coach Bruce Arians told reporters, per the team's official website. Also questionable: Arizona tight end Rob Housler (hip).
2. Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said wideout Percy Harvin (hip) and cornerback Brandon Browner (groin) will not be on the field Sunday for Seattle's NFC West showdown with the San Francisco 49ers. It's fair to wonder if we'll see Harvin again before the playoffs.
3. The Kansas City Chiefs have ruled out pass rusher Justin Houston (elbow), tight end Anthony Fasano (concussion/knee), and offensive tackle Brandon Albert (knee) Sunday against the Washington Redskins, per the team.
4. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers announced that cornerback Darrelle Revis (chest/shoulder) practiced fully Friday and is probable for Sunday's ratings-monster with the Buffalo Bills. Same goes for defensive tackle Akeem Spence (wrist) and right guard Davin Joseph (knee).
5. Chicago Bears coach Marc Trestman told reporters Friday that quarterback Jay Cutler's ankle responded well to Thursday's return to practice, per Rich Campbell of the Chicago Tribune. "He did not seem to be any more inhibited today than he was yesterday," said Trestman. Still, Cutler's a no-go for Monday night's game against the Dallas Cowboys.
6. For the Redskins, Jordan Reed is listed as questionable for Washington's Sunday tilt against the Kansas City Chiefs, but told reporters he "feels a lot better" after missing the past two games with a concussion, according to ESPN Radio's Chris Russell.
7. Cleveland Browns passer Jason Campbell has been cleared to face the New England Patriots on Sunday after suffering a concussion in Week 12. Coach Rob Chudzinski told reporters Friday that the veteran quarterback had two good days of practice and will be listed as probable.
8. For the New England Patriots, wide receiver Aaron Dobson (foot) is out for Sunday's game against the Cleveland Browns, while pass-catcher Kenbrell Thompkins (hip) and tight end Rob Gronkowski (back) are listed as questionable. The absence of running back Brandon Bolden from Friday's session was listed by the team as "not injury related," per ESPNBoston's Mike Reiss.
10. Lions running back Reggie Bush was limited in Friday's practice and looms as questionable for Detroit's Week 14 game against the Philadelphia Eagles, per the team's official website. Cornerback Chris Houston (foot) is questionable and fellow defensive back Darius Slay is doubtful after suffering a "freak" knee injury in Thursday's practice.
11. Will Wess eat his softball pants? The Raiders have ruled out running back Darren McFadden (ankle) and wide receiver Denarius Moore (shoulder) for Oakland's road clash against the New York J-E-T-S.
12. Denver Broncos tight end Julius Thomas is probable for Sunday's
game against the Tennessee Titans with a knee injury. After practicing fully over the past two weeks, we're expecting him to play.