Revis injured his groin last week and is listed as questionable, coach Greg Schiano announced Friday. The cornerback was just rounding into form following ACL surgery before the groin injury forced him out of last week's win.
Revis participated in stretching and walk-through portions of practice that were open to the media Friday, according to SportsTalkFlorida.com.
Here are some other injuries we're tracking on this Black Friday:
1. Rex Ryan said wide receiver Santonio Holmes is listed as questionable for Sunday's showdown with the Miami Dolphins. "I'm concerned," Ryan said. Fellow receiver Jeremy Kerley (elbow) was limited in practice and is also questionable. Cornerback Antonio Cromartie (hip) remains questionable to play.
2. Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington injured his knee in Thursday's practice. The back had his knee wrapped but told the Arizona Republic he's "hopeful" to play Sunday against the Eagles.
3. Charles Johnson will miss his second consecutive game with a knee injury. DeAngelo Williams (quad) missed practice again Friday. Ron Rivera said he has "a lot of concern" about the running back. Williams is listed as questionable.
5. Good news: Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte is listed as probable. Positive News: defensvie tackles Stephen Paea (toe) and Jay Ratliff (groin) and questionable to play against Adrian Peterson and the Vikings. Bad news: The Bears had another defensive injury Friday when Major Wright suffered a hamstring injury in practice. He is questionable for Sunday.
6. Tony Gonzalez is listed as questionable as he continues to deal with a toe injury that has limited him the last few weeks. Atlanta Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon is also listed as questionable with shoulder and knee injuries.
7. Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Tamba Hali is listed as questionable to play versus the Denver Broncos on Sunday with an ankle injury he suffered last week. Coach Andy Reid added that fellow linebacker Justin Houston will miss this week with his elbow injury. Reid is optimistic Houston will play within the next several weeks. (NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported this week it would be a two to three week injury).
8. For the Broncos, cornerback Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie (shoulder) and Julius Thomas (knee) are questionable and will be game-time decisions. Knowshon Moreno (ankle) and cornerback Champ Bailey (foot) are both probable.
10. In case you were worried, Adrian Peterson returned to practice Friday after missing the previous two days nursing his groin injury. He is listed as probable and will play. Tight end Kyle Rudolph and cornerback Josh Robinson were the only players ruled out against the Bears. Every other player on the Vikings' injury report is probable.
We will continue to update the injuries all day, so return and refresh often.