The veteran wide receiver has missed the past three weeks with knee and hamstring issues but has made considerable progress in recent days. He practiced again Wednesday and believes he'll be on the field against the Seattle Seahawks.
"I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out there Sunday," White said, via ESPN.com. "You know, I wanted to get out there and have a full week of practice before I actually played in a game. This was the first full week that I'm going through. I'll be ready to play."
The Falcons certainly could use White's presence. Matt Ryan has thrown seven interceptions in the past two weeks, the first time the quarterback has put together back-to-back weeks of three picks or more in his career.
Some other injury news from around the NFL on Thursday:
2. Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant returned to practice after missing Wednesday's session with a back issue. Bryant dealt with back issues at the end of last season, but he said Wednesday he'll play this week against the New Orleans Saints. "It's bothering him a little bit off and on," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said, via ESPNDallas.com. "I don't know if it's the exact same thing, but we don't think it's a significant deal."
3. Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has been cleared by team doctors to start Sunday against the Detroit Lions. Cutler has missed the past two games with a torn groin, an injury that had been expected to cost him a month.
4. New York Giants running back David Wilson is expected to be placed on injured reserve when the team activates Andre Brown from short-term IR, according to NFL Media's Kimberly Jones. The team announced earlier this week that Wilson had made progress in his recovery from a herniated disc in his neck, but not enough to be cleared for football activities. The Giants later officially announced Wilson's season is over.
5. Green Bay linebackers Clay Matthews (thumb) and Nick Perry (foot) have been cleared to participate Thursday in full practice for the Packers, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Both might play Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles, per the Journal Sentinel.
6. Colts running back Trent Richardson missed practice Thursday with an ankle injury. However, Indy's top pass rusher, Robert Mathis, was a full participant after missing Wednesday's session with a shoulder injury.