The Nick Foles Show rages on in Philly.
Eagles coach Chip Kelly told reporters Monday that his second-string quarterback will take first-team reps in Tuesday's practice as Michael Vick continues to nurse a tweaked hamstring, per the Eagles' official website.
"I don't know if (Vick) will be able to practice," Kelly said.
The Eagles have a nice problem on their hands.
Other injuries we're tracking on this busy Monday:
1. A win over the Baltimore Ravens didn't come without its black-and-blue marks for Cleveland. Browns coach Rob Chudzinski announced Monday that Jason Campbell suffered bruised ribs in Sunday's 24-18 win, but the quarterback isn't expected to miss time. Campbell's X-rays were negative, and Chud said the signal-caller will "probably practice tomorrow," per Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal.
3. Minnesota Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph suffered a fractured foot in Sunday's loss to the Dallas Cowboys, coach Leslie Frazier told reporters. Christian Ponder's favorite target could miss up to one month.
4. Denver Broncos tight end Julius Thomas won't practice Monday after sustaining a mild ankle sprain in Week 8. It's not unusual for Denver to rest players early in the week, so let's see where Thomas is by Wednesday.
5. Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White (hamstring) didn't play Sunday but staged a pregame workout prior to the team's loss to the Carolina Panthers, per ESPN. We expect White to play this week against the Seahawks.
6. Speaking of Seattle, coach Pete Carroll is not counting on Percy Harvin to make his season debut Sunday against the Falcons, calling the receiver day to day. It would make logical (and poetic) sense to debut the dynamic playmaker in Week 11 against Harvin's former team, the Vikings.
7. Raiders QB Terrelle Pryor suffered a sprained knee in the blowout loss to the Eagles and is day to day, per the San Francisco Chronicle. But the Raiders appear more concerned with the injury status of Darren McFadden, who re-injured his hamstring Sunday. McFadden already has exited two games and missed one contest with the recurring injury.
The latest "Around The League Podcast" recapped every Week 9 game on Sunday. Click here to listen and subscribe.