Desmond Bishop's injury-plagued career took another huge hit Sunday. Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier confirmed that the linebacker suffered a torn ACL in the team's loss to the Carolina Panthers.
Bishop, who tore his hamstring as a member of the Green Bay Packers last year, started his first game of the season Sunday for the Vikings. Marvin Mitchell figures to take his starting job back from Bishop.
Here are the other injuries we're tracking on Monday:
1. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports, per a source, that New Orleans Saints tight end Jimmy Graham will get an MRI on his injured foot. Graham left Sunday's loss to the Patriots in the fourth quarter.
3. Buffalo Bills quarterback Thad Lewis is day to day. The team expects Lewis to play this week. Bills coach Doug Marrone also said rookie EJ Manuel is "ahead of schedule" in rehab from his knee injury.
4. The Bills placed defensive back Jonathan Meeks on injured reserve/designated to return.
5. DeMarcus Ware is expected to miss three to four weeks with a quad injury the Dallas Cowboys pass rusher suffered in Sunday night's win, Rapoport reported Monday. DeMarco Murray (sprained MCL) reportedly is unlikely to play in Sunday's game against the Eagles, but the running back might return by Week 8.
6. Calais Campbell bruised his spine in the fourth quarter of the Arizona Cardinals' loss to the San Francisco 49ers. The defensive end said he feels pretty good and is hopeful he'll play in "Thursday Night Football" against the Seattle Seahawks, according to team reporter Darren Urban.
8. Green Bay wide receiver Randall Cobb could miss roughly six weeks after he fractured his fibula Sunday, Rapoport reported Monday. The news is less grim for receiver James Jones (PCL sprain), who, according to Packers coach Mike McCarthy, might be ready for Sunday's game versus the Browns.