It's not a problem that will go away anytime soon.
Coach Bruce Arians revealed that the latest tweak is in a different spot than Fitzgerald's earlier hamstring strain. Signs point toward Fitz playing Sunday, but his limitations will make him more of a possession receiver and less of a playmaker.
Here is what else you need to know about the Week 6 injury report:
1. Deemed "questionable" for Sunday's game versus the Cleveland Browns, Calvin Johnson (knee) is headed for another game-time decision. For what it's worth, the Detroit Lions' official website likes his chances of playing this week.
2. Andre Johnson (shin, hamstring) officially is "questionable" for Sunday's tilt against the St. Louis Rams. Although coach Gary Kubiak has labeled his star receiver a game-time decision, Johnson told reporters Friday that he feels better and will play.
3. Rob Gronkowski (back, forearm), Danny Amendola (groin) and Stevan Ridley (knee) are all listed as "questionable" for Sunday's game versus the undefeated New Orleans Saints. NFL Media's Albert Breer reports Amendola and Ridley are expected to be available for the Patriots this week, though it "doesn't look like" Gronkowski will play. Defensive tackle Tommy Kelly has been ruled out with a knee injury, which is problematic for a defensive line already missing Pro Bowl nose tackle Vince Wilfork.
4. Michael Vick (hamstring) is highly unlikely to play in Sunday's game at Tampa after putting in a full practice Friday, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday. Expect the Philadelphia Eagles to play it cautiously and start Nick Foles versus the Buccaneers. Vick made the trip to Tampa.
5. Bills coach Doug Marrone labeled cornerback Stephon Gilmore (wrist) and wide receiver Steve Johnson (back, personal) as game-time decisions after listing both players as "questionable" for Sunday's game versus the Bengals. Running back C.J. Spiller (ankle) also is "questionable," though he appears to be on track to play.
6. Darren McFadden (hamstring) is "questionable" for Sunday's matchup at Kansas City. His status remains cloudy after three consecutive limited practices. Backup tailback Rashad Jennings (hamstring) also is "questionable," which could leave Marcel Reece (probable) as the primary ball carrier.
7. Coach Rex Ryan had said he'll wait until just before game time to announce Antonio Cromartie's (knee, hip) availability for Sunday's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Jets' top cornerback's is "questionable," but ESPN reported Saturday that Cromartie is expected to play.
10. St. Louis Rams running back Zac Stacy (ribs) has been deemed "questionable" after an upgrade to full participation in Friday's practice. Recently elevated to the starting lineup, the rookie is on track to play at Houston.
12. Champ Bailey (foot) is expected to make his 2013 debut against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. The 12-time Pro Bowl selection officially is "probable." Middle linebacker Wesley Woodyard (neck) and defensive end Robert Ayers (shoulder) are "doubtful," however.
13. Bailey should see action in coverage of Cecil Shorts, who is viewed as "probable" despite missing Thursday's practice with a groin injury.
14. Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Williams (hamstring) is "questionable" after a limited session Friday. Rookie quarterback Mike Glennon will need his No. 2 receiver for Sunday's game versus the Eagles.
15. Chiefs pass rusher Justin Houston, second in the NFL with 8.5 sacks, is "probable" to play Sunday versus the Oakalnd Raiders after it was initially feared that he sustained a concussion in last week's game.