Wait-and-see time continues for Ahmad Bradshaw.
Bradshaw and the Colts aren't ready to go down that road yet. Colts coach Chuck Pagano told reporters Friday that Bradshaw has visited with several specialists and now will take a couple weeks "to sit back and decide what to do," according to The Indianapolis Star.
1. Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones (knee) was a limited participant in practice for the third straight day and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins. Jones hasn't played since opening night, when he sprained his MCL during a collision with a teammate on a punt return. Cornerback Lardarius Webb (thigh) was a limited participant in practice after sitting out Wednesday and Thursday. Webb also is listed as questionable.
2. Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake (knee) was a limited participant in practice all three days. He is listed as questionable. Wake sat out Miami's Monday night loss to the New Orleans Saints. Cornerback Dimitri Patterson (groin) missed practice all week and has been ruled out after suffering a setback last week.
4. Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett (groin) is listed as questionable. He was a limited participant in practice all week. Safety Rashad Johnson -- still dealing with after-effects after losing part of his finger in Week 3 -- was a limited participant in practice Friday after sitting out Wednesday and Thursday. He is questionable ... and the hands-down winner of our 2013 Tough Guy Award®.
5. Denver Broncos cornerback Champ Bailey (foot) was a limited participant in practice. Listed as questionable, it's very possible Bailey will be kept on the shelf again. He's yet to play this season. Linebacker Danny Trevathan was carted off the practice field with a knee injury Wednesday, but practiced in full on Thursday and Friday. He'll play Sunday against the Dallas Cowboys.
6. Cowboys wide receiver Miles Austin is watching another season get compromised by a hamstring issue. He missed practice all week and is listed as doubtful. He's pretty much a guarantee to miss his second straight week. Defensive end George Selvie returned as a limited participant in practice Friday after missing two days while following the league's concussion protocol. He is listed as questionable.
7. Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson (knee) returned to practice in a limited capacity after sitting out Wednesday and Thursday. He's listed as questionable, but expect him to play against the Green Bay Packers. Defensive end Ezekiel Ansah was limited in practice by an abdomen issue, but is listed as probable. He'll be out there.
9. Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Cecil Shorts (groin) did not practice all week and is listed as questionable. He could be a game-time decision for Sunday's St. Louis Rams tilt. Tight end Marcedes Lewis re-injured his calf last Sunday and is back on the shelf.
10. Rams cornerback Cortland Finnegan (thigh) missed practice all week and is listed as doubtful. The Rams will continue to be without right tackle Rodger Saffold, who has been ruled out with a knee injury.
11. Kansas City Chiefs rookie right tackle Eric Fisher has been ruled out of Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans with a concussion. Cornerback Brandon Flowers (knee) practiced on a limited basis on Thursday and Friday and is listed as questionable.
12. Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt (neck, ribs) was a full participant in practice all week and is listed as probable. Britt sat out last week's win over the New York Jets under somewhat mysterious circumstances.
13. New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski was a limited participant in practice all week and is listed as questionable. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Saturday that Gronk is not traveling with the team and will not play Sunday against the Cincinnati Bengals, per a source informed of the decision. The wait continues. Rapoport also reports that wide receiver Danny Amendola (groin) traveled with the Pats. He is listed as questionable.
14. The Pats get two sections because of the voluminous nature of their injury report. Wide receiver Kenbrell Thompkins (shoulder) was limited in practice all week and is questionable. Linebacker Jerod Mayo (ankle) also is questionable.
17. Chicago Bears cornerback Charles Tillman (groin, knee) returned to practice on a limited basis after sitting out Wednesday and Thursday. He's listed as questionable and might try to give it a shot Sunday against the Saints. We surmise Drew Brees will test him if he does.
19. Texans left tackle Duane Brown (toe) was limited in practice all week and is questionable. Andre Johnson (shin) is also questionable. Expect both stars to play against the Niners. Linebacker Brian Cushing suffered a concussion last week but is listed as probable.
20. Oakland running back Darren McFadden is doubtful with a hamstring issue. Don't expect to see him this week against the San Diego Chargers. Raiders center Steve Wisniewski (knee) also is doubtful. Quarterback Terrelle Pryor (concussion) has been a full participant in practice all week. The Matt Flynn era in Oakland is (mercifully) over.