Locker's season, and the Titans' relevancy, now depend on the status of Locker's injured right hip. The injury he suffered during Sunday's 38-13 win over the New York Jets did not look pretty -- he was hospitalized -- but we won't know anything about his status until Monday. It was a nasty day for injuries. Here are the other issues we'll be tracking throughout the week:
1. The Oakland Raiders lost Darren McFadden (hamstring) and Marcel Reece (knee) to injuries early in the 24-14 loss to the Washington Redskins. They quickly were declared out, and Rashad Jennings took over in the backfield.
2. Washington Redskins running back Alfred Morris was knocked out with a rib injury in the fourth quarter. He did not return, but coach Mike Shanahan said after the game that Morris didn't break anything.
5. New England Patriots nose tackle Vince Wilfork left with an ankle injury during the team's 30-23 win on "Sunday Night Football" against the Atlanta Falcons. NFL Media's Albert Breer reported Monday morning that Wilfork has a torn Achilles and will miss the remainder of the season. The Boston Globe first reported Wilfork's Achilles injury.
9. San Diego Chargers pass rusher Dwight Freeney left with a quad injury during the team's 30-21 victory over the Dallas Cowboys. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that Freeney has a torn quad.
13. The Indianapolis Star reported rookie linebacker Bjoern Werner will undergo an MRI on his foot Monday.The "Around The League Podcast" is now available on iTunes! Click here to listen and subscribe.