We cover injury news throughout the day on Around The League. And then we collect all the injury report news, big and small, in the Internet's most popular injury roundup that is always awesome.
1. Cleveland Browns rookie Barkevious Mingo (bruised lung) will make his NFL debut Sunday against the Ravens. He's probable. Mingo has no set snap number and will be available for special teams. Browns defensive tackle Ahtyba Rubin (calf) is doubtful.
4. Atlanta Falcons wide receivers Julio Jones (knee) and Roddy White (ankle) are listed as questionable, but after being limited in practice, they are fully expected to play against the St. Louis Rams. Falcons coach Mike Smith confirmed White will play. Linebacker Sean Weatherspoon (knee), cornerback Asante Samuel (thigh), offensive tackle Sam Baker (knee) and defensive tackle Jonathan Babineaux (knee) are questionable, too.
5. Kansas City Chiefs running back Jamaal Charles (probable, quad) told NFL Media's Desmond Purnell that he will play this week against the Dallas Cowboys. Asked to estimate what percent health he will play at, Charles said: "I'm ready to play percent."
8. Kicker news! Washington Redskins kicker Kai Forbath is questionable for Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers with a groin injury. The Redskins signed John Potter on Saturday as insurance, per WTEM-AM, though no decision has been made regarding Forbath' status. Potter was in training camp with the team.
9. Baltimore Ravens running back Bernard Pierce (thigh) is questionable to play versus the Browns, although The Baltimore Sun indicated that Pierce should play. Ravens offensive tackle Michael Oher (ankle) is probable after getting hurt in Week 1.
10. Packers tight end Jermichael Finley's toe injury isn't such a big concern after all. He's probable. Guard Josh Sitton is questionable with a back injury. Safety Morgan Burnett (hamstring, questionable) has a good chance to make his season debut.
12. Indianapolis Colts tight end Dwayne Allen (hip) didn't practice again Friday. He was downgraded to doubtful Saturday for the Week 2 game against the Miami Dolphins. Colts linebacker Pat Angerer will return from a concussion.
13. Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said Cliff Avril (hamstring) is "ready to go" to make his team debut against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday night. Seahawks cornerback Brandon Browner (hamstring) is doubtful. Defensive end Chris Clemons (knee) is questionable. He's trying to return from a torn ACL.
15. The Saints knew they'd be without defensive tackle Brodrick Bunkley because of his calf injury. But key defenders Akiem Hicks (knee), Patrick Robinson (foot), Roman Harper (knee) and Jabari Greer (back) also are questionable.
16. Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald is tentatively expected to play through a hamstring injury that popped up during the week. He will test it out pregame, although we'd be surprised if he didn't play against the Lions. Fitzgerald was limited in practice throughout the week.