"I think he's over it; I think we're all over it, you know," defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio told The Associated Press. "I think we all look back and see things that we could have done better ... We want to feel the sting of what went bad. And we want to get ready to be better this year."
Executive vice president of football operations John Elway and coach John Fox both have talked up Moore recently, underscoring the young safety's advances in his second season, and hoping he improves his play in an equivalent manner in 2013. Del Rio echoed those thoughts.
"I feel like that's the way with the rest of us; he's no different," Del Rio said. "It may be more publicized, there may be more people interested in it. In terms of us internally here, we all feel like there's things we can do better and we're all looking to grow. I put him in the same category. I think he had a really solid year last year after a disappointing first year, and he should be able to build on that and be better this year."
The positive words haven't necessarily stopped the Broncos' brass from searching for potential help at the safety spot, possibly in case Moore implodes. The Broncos offered Charles Woodson a contract, NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported last week, but the veteran left Dove Valley without signing.
Moore has yet to meet the media mob since the playoff loss. He might have no choice Monday when Broncos players will meet for organized team activities.
How the safety handles the deluge of questions might go a long way in displaying if he really is past the big mishap -- like his coaches claim.
Follow Kevin Patra on Twitter @kpatra.