All 16 AFC head coaches met with the media Tuesday at the NFL Annual Meeting in Phoenix.
We've already told you about Rex Ryan's latest comments on the New York Jets possibly trading Darrelle Revis and Bill Belichick's parting words for Wes Welker. Here's what else we learned:
NFL free agency is underway. Follow all of the latest player rumors and signings in our free-agent tracker.
1. Ryan danced around Tim Tebow questions but noted that "right now" the backup quarterback is on the Jets' roster.
"He'll get a chance to compete," Ryan said, via Newsday.
But at what position? The longer the Jets hold on to Tebow, the more that folks have to admit there's a chance he's not going anywhere.
2. Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis expressed optimism about re-signing offensive tackle Andre Smith but didn't make promises.
"When it happens, it will happen. If it doesn't, we will move on and find a new guy," Lewis said, according to Joe Reedy of The Cincinnati Enquirer.
The Bengals will keep Rey Maualuga at middle linebacker, according to Lewis. Vontaze Burfict will stay on the weak side.
3. Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh says he's waiting to hear from free-agent safety Ed Reed, just like the rest of us. Harbaugh says he has a very close relationship with Reed.
Harbaugh said he initiated the trade of Anquan Boldin to the San Francisco 49ers by calling his brother, Jim. That has to be a first in the history of NFL trades.
Vote for the greatest play in NFL history:
NFL.com has picked the 64 best plays ever, and over the next three weeks we are asking fans to cast their votes for the best. Vote now!
4. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport asked Andy Reid if the Kansas City Chiefs could have brought in Nick Foles had things worked out differently this offseason.
"I had my eyes on Alex when I took the job," Reid said.
5. Ryan on possibly adding Kevin Kolb: "If we think that's something that will help competition, I'm sure that's something we'll look at."
Ryan also said too many people are discounting the Jets. He doesn't see the team as rebuilding. He talked up linebacker Demario Davis and pass rusher Quinton Coples as potential breakout players.
6. Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin told Steve Wyche on NFL Network's "NFL AM" that the team saw some "very good" options at offensive tackle still available in free agency. Philbin also mentioned the draft as a possibility to replace Jake Long, who joined the St. Louis Rams.
7. Belichick was asked about the comparisons between Adrian Wilson and Rodney Harrison. He responded by saying Harrison was one of the best safeties of all time and one of the greatest New England Patriots players in history. So there you go.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.