It's a must-win week for the Chicago Bears. And they finally had their defensive leader back in the mix at practice.
Here are the other items you need to know about the Week 17 injury report:
1. The Green Bay Packers list wide receiver Randall Cobb (ankle/knee) as questionable. Running back Alex Green (concussion; probable) is back in the mix. Safety Charles Woodson (collarbone) remains out, but wide receiver Jordy Nelson (hamstring, probable) is all ready to go to against the Minnesota Vikings.
2. Two of the Vikings' best players -- cornerback Antoine Winfield (knee) and defensive end Brian Robison (shoulder) -- are questionable to face the Packers. Winfield didn't practice all week, but Vikings coach Leslie Frazier indicated the cornerback should suit up Sunday. Robison is less likely to play against the Packers.
3. The Dallas Cowboys list linebacker DeMarcus Ware (elbow, shoulder) as probable despite not practicing all week. Other than nose tackle Jay Ratliff (groin), the Cowboys are healthy for their big game against the Washington Redskins. The Redskins are even healthier.
4. The New York Giants listed wide receiver Hakeem Nicks (knee) as questionable for the final time this season. He should play, but he clearly hasn't been 100 percent. Cornerbacks Prince Amukamara (hamstring) and Jayron Hosley (quadriceps) are doubtful to play against the Philadelphia Eagles in the regular-season finale.
6. Forget about Rex Ryan's Friday news conference. The real news in New York: tight end Dustin Keller (ankle) and quarterback Greg McElroy (abdomen, concussion) are doubtful. Mark Sanchez will start at quarterback as Gang Green heads to Buffalo.
7. Twenty New England Patriots are listed as questionable against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday. That's almost half the roster. Twenty! Bill Belichick's injury report ridiculousness truly is peaking with the playoffs near.
11. Niners defensive tackle Justin Smith (triceps) says he'll be ready to play next week, but he's doubtful for Sunday's regular-season finale against the Arizona Cardinals. Tight end Vernon Davis (concussion) is questionable. He could be cleared to play by doctors Saturday.
12. Tennessee Titans running back Chris Johnson (ankle) is listed as questionable to play against the Jacksonville Jaguars after returning to a limited practice Friday. He missed work earlier in the week. Johnson has missed only one game in his career, in 2008.
15. The Cleveland Browns will start Thaddeus Lewis at quarterback because Brandon Weeden (shoulder) and Colt McCoy (shoulder) are out. Montario Hardesty will start at running back because Trent Richardson (ankle) is out. The Pittsburgh Steelers will start anyone they please and still should win this game.
Thanks for reading this Friday update all season. You are the true diehards.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.