It's Week 16. A lot of teams face a do-or-die scenario this Sunday. Here are the injury stories we're tracking Sunday morning. We'll update right up until kickoff.
1. ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Green Bay Packers running Ryan Grant will start at running back against the Tennessee Titans. Alex Green (concussion) wasn't cleared to play.
2. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports San Francisco 49ers defensive lineman Justin Smith (elbow) is "very doubtful" to play Sunday night against the Seattle Seahawks.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall is slowly getting out of Mike Tomlin's doghouse. He will be active against the Cincinnati Bengals. Wide receiver Plaxico Burress is inactive.
4. Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (knee) was officially cleared by doctors Saturday. He will start against the Philadelphia Eagles.
5. With no word from the NFL, it's safe to say Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman will not begin serving any potential suspension this week.
6. New England Patriots cornerback Aqib Talib is active against the Jacksonville Jaguars. He was a game-time decision. Tight end Rob Gronkowski (arm) did not make the trip.
7. Carolina Panthers running back Jonathan Stewart is inactive against the Oakland Raiders. It's all on DeAngelo Williams.
The intense race for the playoffs is in full gear. Check out the latest situation in the postseason chase. More ...
8. Eagles quarterback Michael Vick is inactive against the Redskins. He's now the team's No. 3 quarterback. Running back LeSean McCoy will start, though.
9. Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Kevin Ogletree (illness) is active against the New Orleans Saints. He was listed as questionable.
10. Miami Dolphins wide receiver Brian Hartline (back) is active against the Buffalo Bills.
11. All three New York Jets quarterbacks are active against the San Diego Chargers. Tim Tebow and Mark Sanchez are behind Greg McElroy in line.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.