All of Sunday morning's injury news will pale in comparison to what we learned Saturday night: Robert Griffin III will not start for the Washington Redskins.
With injuries to
and other stars in Week 14,
offers fantasy owners a few playoff suggestions.
Kirk Cousins will get the call at quarterback against the Cleveland Browns, and NFL.com's Albert Breer reports that Griffin will be inactive. Rex Grossman will be Washington's No. 2 QB.
Here are the other injury stories we're tracking this morning.
1. NFL.com's Kimberly Jones reports Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Roddy White (knee) will face the New York Giants despite not practicing all week. Falcons strong safety William Moore (hamstring) is inactive.
2. NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports that Dallas Cowboys cornerback Morris Claiborne will not play against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He is recovering from a concussion.
3. Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs (biceps) will suit up against the Denver Broncos, according to NFL.com's Albert Breer. Linebacker Ray Lewis was not activated off injured reserve this week, so he's out. The Ravens also are without linebacker Jameel McClain (neck), Dannell Ellerbe (ankle) and safety Bernard Pollard (ribs) against the Broncos. Giddy up, Peyton Manning.
4. St. Louis Rams wide receiver Danny Amendola (heel) will return to the field to face the Minnesota Vikings. He's officially active.
Relive every game this season online and on-demand with enhanced viewing features, including the "All-22" coaches film. Get NFL Game Rewind
5. Green Bay Packers linebacker Clay Matthews (hamstring) is active against the Chicago Bears, as expected.
6. The Bears are without five key defenders: defensive tackle Henry Melton, linebacker Brian Urlacher, linebacker Geno Hayes, cornerback Tim Jennings and defensive end Shea McClellin.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.