The Washington Redskins are in must-win mode. That's why it's no surprise they have all hands on deck Sunday for their big regional rivalry game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Week 14 Start 'Em, Sit 'Em
Young quarterbacks highlight
list of starts and sits heading into the first week of the fantasy playoffs.
Redskins coach Mike Shanahan told NFL.com's Albert Breer that linebacker London Fletcher (ankle), offensive tackle Trent Williams (thigh) and cornerback DeAngelo Hall (ankle) all will suit up against the Ravens.
Here are the other injury stories to watch this Sunday morning:
1. Atlanta Falcons running back Michael Turner (elbow) was listed as questionable, but he will play against the Carolina Panthers, according to ESPN.
2. Arizona Cardinals running back Beanie Wells (knee, questionable) is expected to face the Seattle Seahawks, according to ESPN.
3. New England Patriots guard Logan Mankins (ankle, calf) is expected to suit up against the Houston Texans on "Monday Night Football," Mike Reiss of ESPNBoston.com reports. He's listed as questionable. Tight end Rob Gronkowski (hip/arm) has been ruled out.
4. Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs has been ruled out against the Redskins, NFL.com's Albert Breer reports. Suggs tore his right biceps last week against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
5. St. Louis Rams wide receiver Danny Amendola (foot) is inactive for a second consecutive game. On the other side of Sunday's game in Buffalo, Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson (hamstring) is active.
6. New York Jets quarterback Greg McElroy is a healthy scratch, so Tim Tebow will back up Mark Sanchez in Jacksonville.
7. The Kansas City Chiefs will have their best defenses players available against the Cleveland Browns. Linebacker Derrick Johnson and cornerback Brandon Flowers will play despite their hamstring injuries.
8. Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall is a healthy scratch once again. Jonathan Dwyer will start against the San Diego Chargers.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.