Raiders teammates expect McFadden to play this week against the Cleveland Browns, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. We'd still like to see McFadden complete a full week of practice as he recovers from his high ankle sprain, but things are looking up.
Here are the other injury stories we tracked on Monday:
1. The Chicago Bears placed starting guard Lance Louis on injured reserve, but the Chicago Tribune reports that fellow starter Chris Spencer's knee injury isn't serious. Both injuries came in the Bears' 28-10 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
2. Philadelphia Eagles Michael Vick and LeSean McCoy sat out Monday night's 30-22 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles as both continue to recover from concussions. Wide receiver DeSean Jackson suffererd a rib cartilage injury against the Eagles, and rookie defensive tackle Fletcher Cox hurt his tailbone. Both will have CT scans on Tuesday.
4. Arizona Cardinals center Lyle Sendlein is out for the season, reports Kent Somers of the Arizona Republic, after suffering a torn MCL in a 31-17 loss to the St. Louis Rams. The Cardinals' offensive line might not be that good now.
7. The Browns might not have Brandon Weeden under center against the Raiders. The 29-year-old rookie suffered a concussion in the final minutes of the Browns' 20-14 win over the Steelers, and coach Pat Shurmur said he's doesn't know if Weeden will be ready to play.
11. New York Giants backup running back Andre Brown broke his leg in a 38-10 victory over the Green Bay Packers and was placed on injured reserve. It's time for first-round pick David Wilson to step up.Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.