It's Sunday morning. That's time for setting fantasy lineups and last-minute injury updates.
Here's the latest injury news you need to know, updated throughout the games.
1. New England Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker played during a 59-24 blowout victory over the Indianapolis Colts despite a lingering ankle injury. As expected, tight end Aaron Hernandez (ankle) didn't suit up for the Patriots.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers running back Rashad Mendenhall (ankle) started against the Baltimore Ravens on "Sunday Night Football." We knew Mendenhall would be back previously but didn't know if he'd start until coach Mike Tomlin announced the news Sunday morning. We still believe the Steelers should throw the ball plenty against the Ravens.
3. Washington Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon (foot) started in a 31-6 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said all week he expected the wide receiver to play against the Eagles. Safety Brandon Meriweather (knee) also played.
5. San Francisco 49ers quarterback Alex Smith is cautiously expected to play Monday night despite his concussion. He's listed as questionable. Jason Campbell will start for the Chicago Bears with starting quarterback Jay Cutler sidelined by a concussion.
6. Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (ankle) played in a 23-19 victory over the Arizona Cardinals, but he left in the third quarter when he appeared to reaggrevate the injury. Running back Michael Turner (groin) also played, but linebacker Sean Weatherspoon (knee) sat out.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.