There's a lot of injury news every Sunday. We'll update the biggest right here right up until game time, so refresh often.
1. New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez made the trip to Seattle and is active for Sunday's game against the Seahawks. The Patriots have ruled out wide receiver Julian Edelman (hand) and linebacker Dont'a Hightower (hamstring).
Jeremiah: Key matchups in Week 6
identifies six enticing battles to follow in Week 6, including Reggie Wayne vs. Antonio Cromartie.
2. New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks is active after coming back from a knee injury. He made the trip to San Francisco, and had been considered a game-time decision.
3. Robert Griffin III is fully expected to start Sunday, according to multiple reports. Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said as much throughout the week. Receiver Pierre Garcon (foot) has been listed as inactive.
4. San Diego Chargers wide receiver Malcom Floyd is questionable for Monday night's game. U-T San Diego believes Floyd will play.
5. Detroit Lions safety Louis Delmas is active for the first time all year. Running back Kevin Smith is a healthy scratch.
6. Jets tight end Dustin Keller and wide receiver Stephen Hill are both active. That should help out Mark Sanchez quite a bit.
7. The Bengals declared rookie cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (knee) inactive. There was hope the first round pick could finally be ready after his preseason injury.
8. CBS Sports reports that Jermichael Finley is 50-50 to play Sunday night. Defensive tackle B.J. Raji is not expected to play.
9. Miami running back Daniel Thomas (concussion) and wide receiver Jabar Gaffney were both inactive.
10. Falcons defenders Stephen Nicholas and Jonathan Babineaux are both active.
11. Cowboys pass rusher Anthony Spencer was inactive.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.