It's Wednesday. That means we get our first look at the injury report of the week. Here were our big takeaways:
1. Arizona Cardinals defensive tackle Darnell Dockett is questionable for Thursday night's game against the St. Louis Rams because of his hamstring injury. He missed just his second career game in nine seasons last week.
BENGALS AT EAGLES
Thursday, Dec. 13, 8 p.m. ET
Watch on NFL Network
Thursday Night Football Xtra
Download Thursday Night Football Xtra for a second screen experience while you watch the game.
Play TNF Challenge
Pick the game score and the players from each matchup you think will score the most fantasy points. Compete with friends and experts. Win a trip to the Pro Bowl.
2. Rams running back Steven Jackson is questionable with his groin injury, but he's fully expected to play.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker James Harrison (knee), running back Rashard Mendenhall (knee) and safety Troy Polamalu (calf) all fully practiced. That has to be music to all Steelers' fans ears.
4. Tennessee Titans wide receiver Kenny Britt (ankle) remains out of practice. The team already ruled out quarterback Jake Locker (shoulder) for this week. Matt Hasselbeck will start at QB against the Minnesota Vikings.
5. New York Giants wide receivers Hakeem Nicks (knee) and Ramses Barden (concussion) both missed practice.
6. Buffalo Bills tight end Scott Chandler (head) and wide receiver Donald Jones (head) practiced. They'll play this week against the San Francisco 49ers. Tackle Cordy Glenn (ankle) is less certain. He was out.
7. Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush (hip) was limited. He should be back in the lineup for good.
8. Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Laurent Robinson (concussion) missed practice. He's not expected to play this week against the Chicago Bears.
Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.